The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association wishes to inform the Public that a meticulous Security Operational Policy will be in place, adhering to FIFA regulations to ensure the safety and security of all those who attend the CONCACAF Final Round 2018 World Cup qualifying match between Trinidad and Tobago and Panama commencing at 7:00 pm on Friday March 24th at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.
Several meetings and on site viewing have been conducted with all the different arms of the Protective Services, TTFA Security officials and SPORTT to ensure that there would be a comprehensive Security Operational Plan, and all of this would be monitored and coordinated through a Venue Operations Centre in the Stadium on matchday.
That being the case, spectators can feel comfortable to know that all that is required to ensure their safety and security has and would be implemented as meticulous Security arrangements have been made starting as soon as the teams land in our country.
The TTFA is seeking the support of the public to adhere to these regulations, and this would cause the entrance into the Stadium to be made even easier for all.
• No knapsacks allowed
• No coolers allowed
• No alcohol allowed to be brought into compound
• No glass bottles
• No Cans (soft drinks and alcohol)
• No Chairs
• No Large umbrellas
• No exit allowed . If anyone leaves before final whistle, they would not be allowed re-entry
• No Firearms, weapons or knives allowed
• No illegal drubs or narcotics.
• No Professional Cameras/Video Cameras or Drones allowed.
• No Fireworks, explosives, flammable items, scratch bombs.
• No banners, signs or flags that may be deemed offensive or vulgar, promoting of racism, be it discrimination against race, skin colour, gender, language or religion and background; or any signs that may in any way conflict with the rights of the sponsors of the event or impact on the view of other spectators. There will be no tolerance for discriminatory or insulting language or behaviour.
• All persons entering the Stadium would be scanned and possibly searched prior to entry.
The following are the specific Gates that will provide access to the Hasely Crawford Stadium. Gates open at 4pm for Patrons. Tickets are available at all NLCB Lotto locations and will be on sale up until 7pm.
Only access is for maintenance staff (Not accessible to patrons)
Gate 2 A [ Gate next to Jean Pierre Complex Gate]
Gate 2B– close to St John’s Gate
Only entrance for all spectators of uncovered stand
Gate 3-Lion’s Gate
Entrance for spectators with covered stand tickets
Access also through this gate also for –
• Differently abled drivers,
• Accredited media
• Team buses
• Accredited staff
Gate 4- Castro Gate
-Access for VIP invitees
There will be no parking for patrons inside the Stadium except for working personnel and match day officials, team buses and emergency and protective services vehicles.