KHARA MICHELLE JOHN began playing soccer at age 3. Naturally talented and very focused, she soon developed a “good kick” which led her to become the top goal scorer for her club team Jackson Destiny, where for 8 years, she played in the positions of Striker, Right Wing and Right Midfielder. Jackson Destiny emerged as the U15 US Club State Champs in 2008.
While attending Jackson Liberty High School, Khara was the starting striker for the Varsity Girls’ Soccer team, and highest scorer to date. Presently a 10th Grader on scholarship at the Lawrenceville School, which is ranked the 14th best school in the USA, she alternates between striker and RW for the Lawrenceville Varsity Girls Soccer team.
Khara has been able to achieve numerous individual accomplishments to date which makes her a tremendous asset to her team. These include:
- Starting Varsity striker for Jackson Liberty High School
- Leading Scorer to date for Jackson Liberty High School
- Ranked in the top 20 leading scorers in Ocean County, NJ
- Starting Varsity striker for Lawrenceville-Big Red
- Leading Scorer for Lawrenceville-Big Red Soccer
- Selected from Lawrenceville to be on the Mid-Atlantic Prep League Girls’ First Team
Her successes are not only limited to the soccer field. Khara has been a consistent Honour Roll student who maintains a GPA of 3.4. She has her eyes set on pursuing a career in either Law or Sports Medicine. She also excels in track and is an accomplished dancer.
Good luck Khara Michelle John. Trinidad and Tobago welcomes you.