The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association is inviting individuals to apply for the positions of Technical Director of the FA, Men’s National Under 17 Head Coach and Men’s Under 15 Head Coach as well as Goalkeeper coach.
Applicants can visit the FA’s official website at www.TTfootball.org and access the job descriptions on the TTFA Vacancies Tab at the top of the homepage. All applicants are encouraged to send their applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 3rd, 2020.
The roles and responsibilities of the Technical Director of the TTFA are as follows –
The Technical Director is responsible for providing both technical and administrative support via technical programming, including coach development and education, player evaluations, development and try-outs, team training, academies and camps. This may include:
- To lead and manage the TTFA Technical Department
- To Prepare the budget for said Department
- To supervise the performance of all Technical Staff within said Department
- To manage the daily operations of the TTFA Academy
- To manage the TTFA development programmes
- To report directly to the TTFA Technical Committee
- To perform other non-coaching technical tasks as directed by the TTFA Technical Committee.
The U-17 and U-15 Coach’s responsibilities include leading training sessions, providing motivation and advice during gameplay, developing game plans, attending tryouts, as well as scheduling team meetings. Should be able to identify the individual abilities of each player and provide one-to-one coaching wherever required.
- To be a member of the Association’s Technical Department
- To lead and manage a Men’s National Team, including its player personnel and technical staff
- To select the player personnel of said National Team
- To develop and implement the training programme of said national Team and to submit said programme to the Association’s Technical Director and Technical Committee
- To report on the implementation of said programme to the Association’s Technical Director, and Technical Committee, including the performance of player personnel and technical staff
- To assist in the training of programmes of other National Teams, and to perform other technical assignments, as directed by the Association’s Technical Committee
- To assist the Head Coach of the relevant national team in the development and implementation of a training programme for the team’s goalkeepers;
- To assist the Association’s Technical Director, as necessary, in the development and implementation of a training programme for goalkeeper coaches;
- To assist the Association’s Technical Director in the development and implementation of a scouting programme for goalkeeping talent and to recommend such talent to the Technical Director;
- To perform such other technical duties as may be assigned by the Association’s Technical Director and Technical Committee.