The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association is pleased to announce upcoming B and C License Coaching Courses.
TTFA B Licence Course – 7th – 12th November, 2022 – 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. $2,500
Deadline for Registration: 25th October, 2022
TTFA C Licence Course – 21st – 25th November, 2022 – 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. $1,500
Deadline for Registration – 10th November, 2022
General Entry Requirement for all TTFA Coaching Diploma Courses
C LICENCE – will be comprises of 3 blocks:
- BLOCK 1 – 6 DAYS face to face contact comprising of theoretical and practical session; 48hrs.
- BLOCK 2 – 8-12 weeks developmental period comprising of 3 days of Group practical sessions with mentor to SC, mentor to group and peer-to-peer feedback; coaches must coach 3 sessions (attack, Defense, Transition) from their periodization plan in their own environment with all witnessed by peer coaches; completing log book activities (which include personal development plan, daily course reflection, coaching a competitive game in real environment and writing a reflection, planning social and community events); additional virtual theory sessions. Included formative assessment.
- BLOCK 3 – 2 days of summative assessment and written exam. Exam dates are normally set 3 months after the end of BLOCK 1.
B LICENCE – will be comprises of 3 blocks:
- BLOCK 1 – 9 DAYS face to face contact comprising of theoretical and practical session; theoretical and oral exams included 54hrs
- BLOCK 2 – 2 months mentorship period comprising, 6 sessions coached from periodization plan; witnessed by peer coaches in own environment; 3 days of Group practical sessions with peer-to-peer feedback; completing log book activities; additional virtual theory sessions. Included formative assessment.
- BLOCK 3 – 3 days of summative assessment
Coaches with completed criteria receive:
- Log book
- Coach a game and submit a written reflection
- Plan a community and team building activity
- 6 week periodization plan
- 2 detailed micro cycle based on the 6 week plan.
- 3 completed session plans.
- Coached 3 session in developmental period witnessed by peers or group or coach educator
- Written assessment
- Safe guarding certificate.
- Summative practical assessment
Interested persons can Register using the following link: TTFA Coaching Courses Registration