June 26, 2024, 08:41:48 AM

Author Topic: Open Question  (Read 1557 times)

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Open Question
« on: August 08, 2006, 04:44:19 PM »
A couple of newlyweds are strolling along the beach one morning on honeymoon in Australia. Suddenly the husband spots a fat woman, stark naked, sitting legs akimbo, gorging herself on a fresh watermelon. Excited, he imagines his wife in the same position, and asks her if she would like to feel the sea breeze wafting between her legs? The wife looks at him in disgust. The next day, they take the same walk, and sure enough the naked woman is there again slobbering over a slice of watermelon. Unperturbed by his wife’s earlier refusal, the husband asks again if his bride would like to adopt the large woman’s stance and feel the cool air circulate against her fanny? Again, she declines. This happens everyday for two weeks, until the very last day, when yet again they spot the naked, fat woman. ‘Don’t you want to know how it feels to have your privates cooled by the salty air?’ the husband enquires. And again his missus gets the hump. ‘Well, if you’re not prepared to try it, why don’t you ask her how it feels and see if she can persuade you?’ Reluctantly his wife agrees and walks over to the open-legged bloater. ‘Er, excuse me, but my husband and I were wondering how it must feel to have the sea breeze wafting over your vagina?’ she asked nervously. ‘Ah, strewth, I don’t know,’ says the woman. ‘But it sure keeps the flies off my watermelon.’
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: Open Question
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 10:37:34 AM »
nasty,nasty.lol. :rotfl: :rotfl:
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 10:50:36 AM »
 :puking:  :rotfl:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 11:53:47 PM »
That was just not right. :'(

Offline jaws

• DC/MD Warrior
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Arima massive!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 10:21:23 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:  yo, PVC u aint right dude!!! but that sh*t is funny!!!! :beermug:
"Greatness is not one big thing being done: it's all the small things being done well"

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 02:08:14 PM »
nasty nasty nasty  :puking:  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>