June 22, 2024, 09:06:06 PM

Author Topic: SUPRISE, IS JACK AGAIN  (Read 7442 times)

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SUPRISE, IS JACK AGAIN
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2006, 07:36:19 PM »
oh yeah , and i go lick up the cheese and bread sandwitch ( ;D ) for alyuh next time i meet you , and i have cheese...and bread..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2006, 03:26:02 PM »
Doh worry Dookie, one love. I am mixed (with just about everything really ;D). So I try not to take sides.

But I spoke the truth. ALL my dougla friends, if you only mention indian, they vex. I once had an ex, we broke up eventually because I called him indian (but is true, de boy did not look like a dougla) but he was so offended, we fought, never really recovered. But then again, I am from the east.

Personally, I have been praying for God to rid of us of both Panday and Manning. One down, one to go. We need a fresh start. And no, another political party is not the answer. The country too small. The USA has only two major parties, what de hell TT will do with more than three?
You was going good till you decide that another political party is not the answer.

People think that people of east indian desent are all thieves,hmmm.... fer rel first time I hearing that,

??? aright Trini good yes :rotfl: :beermug:
I have Indiian family who doh trust Indians. Sad to say but there is a perception that indian people are money jumbies.

UNC did the whole country an injustice.  I doh think the country was as race concious till they pass through.
Another party will have to come real good to stand a chance. If the leader is Indo Trinidadian black people not voting for him/her because they fraid what go happen. Indian people not going to vote cause they fraid that voting somewhere else may split the votes and give PNM the election. A black party might be the opposite.

This however has nothing to do with what Jack said. Seeing however that  I don't know Jack said that is my two cents.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2006, 04:15:45 PM »
but i could figure that we all agree that PNM is not the answer..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2006, 05:30:32 PM »
I have Indiian family who doh trust Indians. Sad to say but there is a perception that indian people are money jumbies.

For the first years of my undergrad education @ a HBCU (historically black coillege or univ) I was the only trini indian in a sea of afro-trini. I went to saints and hence I had an affinity for brand name clothing so I like my brands and I would wear a lot of adidas but I found out that the people I sat with every day remarked that i had mattress money cause i was only wearing adidas. But the fact of the matter was that I worked hard for everything i wantted, i remember traveling on the blue bus and saving my travelling money so I could buy those $600 shoes. (for my undergrad i stop asking my folks for money my freshman year). And when you don't drink and work on campus you can buy those lttle things you want (creature comforts). This did not matter people only look on the outside and chose to pass judegement.

And if someone was to check the people that have the money in trini aren't indian or african.

I mean based on this kind of logic a chinese can't hold office beacuse all they do is set up corner shop and what about the example of  Kuei Tung. ( Kuei Tung was a PNM before he join the . UNC).

I believe that the younger generation will think before they vote and as the older minds loose their strangle hold jus beacuse of numbers we will have a truly reflective goverment in make up and values.

To me all trinis are my my family and like my brother or sister I can bad talk them, but if an outsider thinks based on this he can come bad talk them with me he/she better think again.

Outsiders looking in on a subset of society berrating each other, will think that the society on a whole act that way.  A fact that is most disturbing when those passing rash judgement belong to the same society and should know better. 

Quick couple of questions.

1) What is the average age of the person who believes that based on the UNC they are resistant to  have an Indian PM.

2) Is it possible to have too much trinis in one location (outside of trini that is )?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 12:27:52 AM by trinindian »

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2006, 11:37:12 AM »
what is the average of the person ?

dont quite understand ..

but you made a good point there , but remember .. the government is made up of older minds , the ones that attempt to maintain the stranglehold..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2006, 11:53:17 AM »
I figure he means the average age of the person.

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2006, 11:44:21 PM »
what is the average of the person ?

dont quite understand ..

but you made a good point there , but remember .. the government is made up of older minds , the ones that attempt to maintain the stranglehold..
I figure he means the average age of the person.

Yep that was correct, i change the original post to reflect that.

1]; } ?>