June 21, 2024, 02:12:05 PM

Author Topic: Lara or Bradman??  (Read 4147 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Lara or Bradman??
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2006, 12:33:56 AM »
How is it you KNOW that the English bowlers were slower... EH!? and what about bouncers!? they were always there... ALWAYS... you think our Constantine, Australia's Miller and England's Larwood didnt know how to bowl bouncers??

they wernt invented...!!???!!???

READ WHAT YOU ARE WRITING!!

Of course batsman were gettin bouncers in dey pwuffen from the very begining of cricket itself... And Bradman was facing up to Larwood who was thought to have bowled anywhere between 80-90 mph... and Bradman was being bowled by Larwood at that pace without a helmet and Larwood had the advantage of a full yard becuase back in those days the no ball rule was for your backfoot and not your front. The wickets were uncovered thus they were even more erratic and unpredictable...

stewps... you say:

bouncer's were invented fifty sum years ago by the West Indies "late great bowling attack"!?

Tell me... are you as much of an arrogant, pleonastic, innacurate, jackass that we all think you are... or are you sercretly filming a reality show called, "How To Make A Complete Babeling Fool of Myself"??

If you've ever really played cricket maybe you'd know from the time you ah little child and yuh school friend hit yuh for ah four and you have ah hard ball in your hand... what you gunna do is you're gunna bounce it right into his little cranium... dont tell me any shit about bouncer's wernt invented... stewps.

you are obviously out of your f**king mind.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 12:45:05 AM by Jefferz »
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Lara or Bradman??
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 12:48:58 AM »
"Tell me... are you as much of an arrogant, pleonastic, innacurate, jackass that we all think you are... or are you sercretly filming a reality show called, "How To Make A Complete Babeling Fool of Myself"?? "

i feel that is it right there :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>