June 25, 2024, 12:52:07 AM

Author Topic: TnT WC 2010  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TnT WC 2010
« on: November 26, 2007, 05:07:32 PM »
folks....I dont know bout allyuh......

But Sunday I spent the whole day at QRC grounds playing a 7-a-side football tournament....

I heard the MC for the day announce the WC draw and the possible group for TnT...then Small Mag call me and give me the run down....

And the thing is...not a slight feeling ...nothing at all...as if this thing not even there...

I dont have to ask any of you what TnT football means to my life....but i never felt this empty before....

Is this my reward for all the years of my totall support for football in my country ???....

this is my reward ???  ...One man must say the key players not playing for TnT ???...

one man must offer 5000tt dollars to my World Cup heroes and say take it or leave it ??....

one man en route to the WC Draw must say ..even if the bonus arbritration goes the way of the players..the TTFF is still right.....

is this my reward???.....no Internationals on FIFA dates ??....

no TV coverage for friendlies..???..

no warm up games for the women u-23's ??....

the u-23's embarasment..???

allyuh talking bout WCQ group and players and picking starting 11's....

.even if the WC players come back...what frame of mind will they be in ??.....

you think they will give it 200%??...after they get thief and called "Greedy"???.....

We new Coach get caught up in the Local TTFF scene...death move...

check Don Leo how he kept all things Local at arms length...
but like Whim eh learn.....death move....

will the past players have respect for Wim.??....or is it a case of the Principal left school and a teacher in charge.???...riot...
the boss left work for a meeting and the floor supervisor in charge...riot....
dont know...but that is Wim's job....

I really feeling empty....even back in the days of tough groups and nothing to hope for...it was exciting....but i guess all has been revealed....crazy...i dont feel like this

having said all of that.....TnT all the way....any player, any coach, any group ,any thief, any president ,any goverment....

and RF, 2099, Lionpaw and yes Mr,warmonga you too....ah see yuh start to throw yuh vibes on we....I ready for allyuh......so F#CK all ah allyuh and allyuh Britz.....

LETS GO TNT.....2010
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 05:09:16 PM by Big Magician »
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TnT WC 2010
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 05:11:56 PM »
yea...also " Triniscout"...watch meh.......ah not feeling well and ah in a real bad mood, not to mention we never met....so before i have to lump you with RF and de britz and dem....careful how yuh post eh....

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
TnT WC 2010: Straight from Big Mag Heart
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 05:14:21 PM »
 :applause: :applause:
Well Big Mag....these ARE trying times indeed (concerning TnT NT Football )
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 05:24:30 PM »
Big mad who takin who u or small mag I feel u is d reciever u sound like a protitute beggin for help over nothing that is ur buisness so I wah u to get well for me to swell yuh head with my opinions I doh think yuh ready freddy u dealing with a dready ok  so go back an play yuh small post ...one more question way u from lo pino? Cause u talkin ah pack a rubbish calling my warrior out .u notice who call he small mag and he is big mag lol oh gawd alyuh weird yes :rotfl:
bajanscout

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 06:54:09 PM »
BM boi I feel yuh pain. Me eh tink bout d draw and then I hear bout it on d news is only when I come on d site that I start to get lil intrested. Maybe close to June I go get excited only if d real SW take d field. I eh payin to see no scabs. Gc was different that was to give local base some experience WCQ is serious business
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 01:57:58 AM »
BM boi I feel yuh pain. Me eh tink bout d draw and then I hear bout it on d news is only when I come on d site that I start to get lil intrested. Maybe close to June I go get excited only if d real SW take d field. I eh payin to see no scabs. Gc was different that was to give local base some experience WCQ is serious business
Ah feel yuh on that sister. BM nuff respect, i know yuh pain, yuh was right onn with your assesment, it looking real bleak right about now. ah tell yuh what, some thing's gotta give , especially in favor of the fans.  jackular U  A  E  Z.

PS, i seriously thought warmonger was from T&T . i had no idea he's a yardie.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 02:03:13 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 02:14:51 AM »
Doh worry Big Mag , remember how bad things had look when we all thought Bertillle was going senile ?

Things will turn around , the players will come home an play an realise is country and fans they playing for and not TTFF . about the coach ...well dais another story, debate etc.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 06:56:50 AM »
Big Mag here.....nuff thanks.....allyuh tell Triniscout he need an appointment to speak to me

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 07:07:57 AM »
folks....I dont know bout allyuh......

But Sunday I spent the whole day at QRC grounds playing a 7-a-side football tournament....

I heard the MC for the day announce the WC draw and the possible group for TnT...then Small Mag call me and give me the run down....

And the thing is...not a slight feeling ...nothing at all...as if this thing not even there...

I dont have to ask any of you what TnT football means to my life....but i never felt this empty before....

Is this my reward for all the years of my totall support for football in my country ???....

this is my reward ???  ...One man must say the key players not playing for TnT ???...

one man must offer 5000tt dollars to my World Cup heroes and say take it or leave it ??....

one man en route to the WC Draw must say ..even if the bonus arbritration goes the way of the players..the TTFF is still right.....

is this my reward???.....no Internationals on FIFA dates ??....

no TV coverage for friendlies..???..

no warm up games for the women u-23's ??....

the u-23's embarasment..???

allyuh talking bout WCQ group and players and picking starting 11's....

.even if the WC players come back...what frame of mind will they be in ??.....

you think they will give it 200%??...after they get thief and called "Greedy"???.....

We new Coach get caught up in the Local TTFF scene...death move...

check Don Leo how he kept all things Local at arms length...
but like Whim eh learn.....death move....

will the past players have respect for Wim.??....or is it a case of the Principal left school and a teacher in charge.???...riot...
the boss left work for a meeting and the floor supervisor in charge...riot....
dont know...but that is Wim's job....

I really feeling empty....even back in the days of tough groups and nothing to hope for...it was exciting....but i guess all has been revealed....crazy...i dont feel like this

having said all of that.....TnT all the way....any player, any coach, any group ,any thief, any president ,any goverment....

and RF, 2099, Lionpaw and yes Mr,warmonga you too....ah see yuh start to throw yuh vibes on we....I ready for allyuh......so F#CK all ah allyuh and allyuh Britz.....

LETS GO TNT.....2010

BM, yuh shoulda clean dis up lil bit and send it to the editorials...

ah find is like is nobody even taking on the state of affairs..

fazeer write a lil article.. a lil footnote here and there now and then.. but we in ah royal mess while everybody else getting dey house in order...

excellent point as well about what level of motivation will our players be in when the time comes..

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 07:13:16 AM »
omarldinho...BM here....that is de big question...."motivation".....

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 07:24:48 AM »
BM i echo ur same sentiments here

is like u alone concerned about how football reach in the country

i hopin this feelin go pass and that closer to june we go get a nice vibes right through
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 07:44:53 AM »
let d stress and sweating begin all d nights i remain up watching game my hands cold fuss a nervous watching game late at night, 2010 here we come  :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 08:07:24 PM »
Big Mag dread...You are not alone with the pain and worries. Many on this forum, though still not enough, have been working at increasing the awareness of the posters and readers here. I believe that partly because of SW.net, the players saw encouraging passion that gave them that extra guts to push for FPATT. FPATT is actually a dream come true to serve, among other things, as an antidote to vicious exploitation by criminals like Jackula, Scamps, Rodent and others. Imagine somebody, other than whom Jackula could buy out for 100,000 dullahs hush money, is presiding over the case to decide if he guilty or not. Dat is fairness fuh de fuss time .... and serious progress that we fantasized about years ago but could not conceptualize as reality. Think of it eh.

Imagine Jackula has to show for the fuss time where de hell de money went, and respond to "whose bogus signature is dat", ... "so who you was faxing dat too", ..... "and how dat geh erase so", ...."so how Rampersad is yuh accountant while having conflict of interest responsilbilities?" "Buh Adidas said dey sent you X million, how dat reach in Daryan fete promotion account "......and so on. I say doh geh depressed dread. Once yuh see Jackula openin' he dotish mout' and contradictin' heself like he doing now, then yuh know he nervous and some shit coming to hit de fan.

Furthermore FPATT seems to have united the players so that they won't panic as before and make special under-de-table deals wit' Jackula. Sancho loooking set to fix up and the players are doing so well with job security that they are clearly immune to Jackula's propaganda of portraying dem as expendable. Jackula needs them morfe than they need Jackula. If Jones, Stern-turn-inho, Carlos, Birch, Spanner, Samuel, Cyd, Aurtis and Ince say dey eh playing den there is no way now that Jackula could say "hol' yuh tail ah go use scabs". Even Carlos, much to my pleasure, has said (paraphrasing)  that he wants to play but only if everything is right with the others. That is an improvement from his disturbingly lone-ranger flirtation before when things were at a boil and Jackula was pressuring him.

Jack tried to use de last Concacaf tournament to show that scab labour is good enough but it did not work. I am glad the young players got to play but the hidden agenda of Jackula did not come tru'.

As was said before Jackula, jess like Scamps, is toozin' dong heself all now waitin' fuh de verdict bt arbitration. Hence all de patriotic talk all of a sudden.

So keep yuh head up. Why yuh tink dey does call we de warriors. Is war.   >:(
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 08:30:50 PM »
nuff thanks Dreamer....
"You may say I'm a dreamer....but I'm not the only one "...John Lennon

1]; } ?>