June 25, 2024, 08:24:58 PM

Author Topic: TT Pro League Team Contacts  (Read 7005 times)

Offline djs

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TT Pro League Team Contacts
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2008, 01:07:26 PM »
Hi thanks for supporting me man-really nice of you.Morvant I know what you are saying about actually going to T and T but that would be too expensive and even though i probably have the money to do it,there are no guarantees and clubs may just turn around and say they are not interested.About James Baird,the Scottish goalkeeper that Andre was talking about,I have been talking to him the last couple of days about football in T and T and i'll let you know that he has been really complimentary about the league,the country and the people there.He has been good in giving me loads of information about everything there and has reccomended that i should definately try to play there.He is playing in Denmark now.

Offline djs

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2008, 12:31:09 AM »
Anyone elseknow anything?Also,I understand that James Baird,the Scottish Goalkeeper may be going back to Trini or maybe America in the next few weeks/months.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2008, 10:05:13 AM »
Your best bet may be W Connection. I will try to get a contact for you very soon

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2008, 12:26:13 PM »
It dont really apply to this thread...but ah gonna check out d Pro League games in Hasely Crawford today...do ppl go to these or do d stadiums be empty? Let me know if any of allyuh go b on d inside
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2008, 01:56:03 PM »
No i have no videos-your not allowed to be filmed under 18 in England,sorry

You could save yuh self some money if you get a family member or somebody to film you. All you'll have to do is copy it and sent it out to the club teams, than going or buying a plane ticket. They want to see what you've got not just on paper. I wish you all the best.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Jamesgk1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2008, 07:13:53 AM »
Hi Guys,

I am the scottish Gk you were talking about......

Firstly i wanna say i had a great time in Tobago and loved every second of it although would have liked more playing time....

Since u asked thought ide tell you where i been.....I am currently playing in denmark...and they team i am playing with looks like we will gain promotion this wek or next....

anyway hope you all well and keep posting

J

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2008, 11:32:40 AM »
Hi Guys,

I am the scottish Gk you were talking about......

Firstly i wanna say i had a great time in Tobago and loved every second of it although would have liked more playing time....

Since u asked thought ide tell you where i been.....I am currently playing in denmark...and they team i am playing with looks like we will gain promotion this wek or next....

anyway hope you all well and keep posting

J

Thanks for checking in James.  Sorry your stay in Tobago didn't work out for you... but good luck in Denmark.

By all means feel free to drop in from time to time and let us know what's going on with you.

Offline Jamesgk1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2008, 04:16:45 PM »
Shark and bake...

I wouldnt say it never worked out made a lot of good friends and got to experience the pro league ....and gave me the hunger again i needed.....lets just say u might see me back soon.....

Pluss Tobago last year had some great individauls but as a tam we couldnt pull it together....dont know why really.........but as i said it was great year...pitty we never delivered but hey.

I see they have done a little better....collie, dubo and weibers led well and gave some nice results

James

Offline djs

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2008, 02:32:54 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Just to update you on my future really.I have been speaking to,and still am,to a few TT Pro League clubs that are interested in me!Which I am very happy about.Also,I am in talks with an advisor who is Italian and who has reccomended me to four Serie B clubs and three Serie A clubs in Italy,after spotting me and I will be going to Italy for a month to train with one or two of these teams in their under 18's side. Lets just say that after a couple of clubs from Trinidad annoyed me with their approach towards me and my football,maybe they will regret it and needless to say I am happy too get such an opportunity. Also,I have turned down an offer from two fourth division Spanish clubs and a third division club in England.I have also had a trial offer from the top two clubs in India,Mohun Bagan AC and Kingfisher East Bengal FC and also a top club from the maldives.I am also possibly getting an opportunity to play in Jamaica but I will still not rule out the TT Pro League!

Just thought i'd keep you all in the picture,
Dan

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2008, 02:43:51 PM »
globalization at its best!

good luck dan & james.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2008, 02:52:40 PM »
bro if you goin to italy. try calcio catania. rich in culture and history, committed fans and attractive girls.
but we love the fact that you kept in touch with us. dont let the fame get to you.

keep us in touch
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2008, 03:08:36 PM »
bro if you goin to italy. try calcio catania. rich in culture and history, committed fans and attractive girls.
but we love the fact that you kept in touch with us. dont let the fame get to you.

keep us in touch

morvant I KNOW what yah talking about i spent alot of time in catania  :whistling: :whistling:
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »
Shark and bake...

I wouldnt say it never worked out made a lot of good friends and got to experience the pro league ....and gave me the hunger again i needed.....lets just say u might see me back soon.....

Pluss Tobago last year had some great individauls but as a tam we couldnt pull it together....dont know why really.........but as i said it was great year...pitty we never delivered but hey.

I see they have done a little better....collie, dubo and weibers led well and gave some nice results

James

Good to hear James... whether Tobago/PFL or Europe, keep us in the loop

Hi Everyone,

Just to update you on my future really.I have been speaking to,and still am,to a few TT Pro League clubs that are interested in me!Which I am very happy about.Also,I am in talks with an advisor who is Italian and who has reccomended me to four Serie B clubs and three Serie A clubs in Italy,after spotting me and I will be going to Italy for a month to train with one or two of these teams in their under 18's side. Lets just say that after a couple of clubs from Trinidad annoyed me with their approach towards me and my football,maybe they will regret it and needless to say I am happy too get such an opportunity. Also,I have turned down an offer from two fourth division Spanish clubs and a third division club in England.I have also had a trial offer from the top two clubs in India,Mohun Bagan AC and Kingfisher East Bengal FC and also a top club from the maldives.I am also possibly getting an opportunity to play in Jamaica but I will still not rule out the TT Pro League!

Just thought i'd keep you all in the picture,
Dan

Good going Dan... I know right as things were getting clear with you and Petrotrin they let Brian Williams go.  Their loss, but let us know what happens with you from here on out.  At least if we ever see you on TV we can say "there go a fellow forumite" :D

:beermug:

Offline djs

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 07:54:01 AM »
Hi everyone,

I did travel to Italy for a couple of trials. I spent about two weeks at the youth teams Udinese and also a week a Serie B team(cant say who because they didnt want people to know). I did well and Udinese want me to go back in January for another trial period in which they will decide. The serie B team offered me a contract. However, education is very important to me and my parents and following a couple of contacts from colleges in the USA, I am more likely to sign a four year soccer scholarship in the USA starting in August 09. I have been offered one in New Jersey so I will probably sign with the youth team of New York Red Bulls as well. At the end of the four years who knows what will happen, i will look to stay in the USa, maybe come to the TT Pro league,or come back to Europe. I was offered trials at Petrotrin but as Brian Williams left,so did my chance, and i was also going to go to Joe Public fo a trial but i had the options in Italy. I was offered trials in Jamaica with Sporting Central Academy FC but i dont think they would have paid me enough. Anyway,i just wanted to update everyone once again.

Thanks
Dan

1]; } ?>