June 26, 2024, 12:24:50 AM

Author Topic: Beenhakker has good mix for upcoming training camp.  (Read 12981 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakker has good mix for upcoming training camp.
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2005, 11:44:29 PM »
I find Tiger playing.....who else was tackling in the TT midfield?

They have roles for each player in the team and Tiger was the only man who was breaking down plays, winning balls and hustling the opposition.

Not everyone is a Latapy or a Zidane

All teams need a Makalele or a Davids and because we in TT dont rate defensive players or defenders and only look for pretty beat and nice flick players men like Tiger go unnoticed for their efforts.

Since Tiger made his debut in the digicell qualifiers he has been the hardest worker on the team, it is this effort that the rest of the team need to emulate.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Allyuh be sensible
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2005, 02:11:44 AM »
 Tiger is a wildman, plain and simple. Davids is wild man but he is very skilful which Tiger is not.The man is not skillful. He is not effective in my eyes because all he does do is run down man. Skilled Players will make a meal of him in any case. Let us look at Viera...he is a defensive midfielder... but he can also distribute the ball properly and even dribble or pass out of tight spaces( a Luxury which his control and talent affords him)...Fitzpatrick athough being very enthusiastic and hearty in the game cannot contribute these essentials (Lack of control contributes to this)...Unfortunately this is not what we need..TIGER LOVE THE GAME BUT THE GAME DON'T LIKE HIM......Listen, as a coach you could field the player with the most heart in the world, but no skill(not saying that tiger has NO skill) and he would lose...very stupidly...sound familiar.Doing foolishness like this is only a pyscological device to say we fielded a player with heart ,lost games and that makes us feel good... Andre Toussaint is a skilled player. He can play an attacking role...What T&T is saying to him( Toussaint) is we don't care how good you are, this man wilder than you...so i guess he have more heart than you although you have trained hard to acquire your skill (real heart in FOOTBALL)...If this is the case guys, is best we get Ato and Darrly Brown to come and play for we because they will run down man whole day.....GO T&T

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2005, 05:43:45 AM »

Well we go see what de coach say.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Allyuh be sensible
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2005, 06:31:52 AM »
Tiger is a wildman, plain and simple. Davids is wild man but he is very skilful which Tiger is not.The man is not skillful. He is not effective in my eyes because all he does do is run down man. Skilled Players will make a meal of him in any case. Let us look at Viera...he is a defensive midfielder... but he can also distribute the ball properly and even dribble or pass out of tight spaces( a Luxury which his control and talent affords him)...Fitzpatrick athough being very enthusiastic and hearty in the game cannot contribute these essentials (Lack of control contributes to this)...Unfortunately this is not what we need..TIGER LOVE THE GAME BUT THE GAME DON'T LIKE HIM......Listen, as a coach you could field the player with the most heart in the world, but no skill(not saying that tiger has NO skill) and he would lose...very stupidly...sound familiar.Doing foolishness like this is only a pyscological device to say we fielded a player with heart ,lost games and that makes us feel good... Andre Toussaint is a skilled player. He can play an attacking role...What T&T is saying to him( Toussaint) is we don't care how good you are, this man wilder than you...so i guess he have more heart than you although you have trained hard to acquire your skill (real heart in FOOTBALL)...If this is the case guys, is best we get Ato and Darrly Brown to come and play for we because they will run down man whole day.....GO T&T

what yuh go say bout Makelele..... Florentino Perez say he cyah pass ah ball 4 yards... he is just ah unskilled wild man too i guess... :-\
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2005, 06:57:00 AM »
Andre Toussaint is a skilled player. He can play an attacking role...What T&T is saying to him( Toussaint) is we don't care how good you are, this man wilder than you...so i guess he have more heart than you although you have trained hard to acquire your skill (real heart in FOOTBALL)...If this is the case guys, is best we get Ato and Darrly Brown to come and play for we because they will run down man whole day.....GO T&T

Do not despair. Anton Pierre was also cut after the first camp, and has been recalled. Your boy may be invited back in the future. ;)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2005, 07:00:07 AM by doc »
Live large and prosper!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2005, 09:02:37 AM »
 listen i doh care about his major. if he want to pursue that !!! go ahead i go be glad...the man wild ras... yuh know what fretting meh is that yuh even bring up that major thing...yuh feel i vex for that !!!the man do his ting and let me tell yuh someting it have thousands of ppl would love to grace a school like that and accomplish what he has, BUT he is not very skilled in football and we picking the man on energy and that aint right...other players deserve a chance !!! that is all i saying..
 I love real madrid and the worst mistake Florentino Perez make is to sell Makalele...PPL doh make real madrid side and cyah pass 4 yards...absolute foolishness,he is not a wildman. great passer of the ball !!!

Total Football( Tiger or his Family) he just don't have it....let we leave football to footballers..
IF THIS GUY SO ACCOMPLISHED IS BEST WE LET THE YOUNGER FELLAS PLAY SO THEY CAN ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING....GO T&T

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2005, 09:21:30 AM »

Time will tell if he cah make the grade.

He is getting good reviews in the MLS and 20,000 in the Oval did rate his skills and effort.
If dem other players want to raise their effort level more to beat out this skills less man den what stopping them?
Maybe they have worms.   ::)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2005, 10:08:46 AM »
Ponnoxx, let me understand yuh good...
Yuh saying Tousse should make the team before Tiger, because Tousse has more skill, and Tiger don't ?
If that is the case...
Where does Tiger play? - midfield and Tousse? - forward
Does Tousse play midfield?- no Can he? - yes
Does Tiger play forward ? - no Can he? - yes
Do we have many midfielders with skill ? - yes
Do we need more ?- maybe not, depending on the coach strategy, he may need a 'wildman', would be better to get a skilled 'wildman', IF one is available. If you use through balls, passer of the ball will be of concern, or midfielders that create space, then skill will be a concern, or if you have enough of these, you may need a defensive midfielder to win tackles and give to the creative midfielders etc...etc..It all depends on the individual coaches strategy.
Do we need forwards ? - always
How many do you carry? - again depends on strategy. If 2 required (4-4-2.e.g.), 5 might be too much, if 3, then 5-6 may be good, but we can't pick all the forwards available, it depends on if you will be using crosses, then you will need headers of the ball, or if through balls, then require speed, or creativity, forwards who can beat, or maybe forwards who can just shoot...

Now I have never seen Tousse play, so I can't outrightly say what his strengths/weakness are. But each coach would look for something (especially in a tryout)to suite, his style of team formation and strategy. Beeneman has been asked to do this and his approach seems to be, "not what you have done in the past, is what you can do fro me now". So from what he has seen so far, he chose his forwards to suite his plans. and he chose some midfielders. Then when he gets to see the rest, he will choose the best midfielders to suite his plans, not necessary, what one might term the best players mid you, but the best to suite his plans...
or he might re-evaluate his plans and choose a different set of players and leave out players he saw but did not choose int the past (n.b. i used did not choose, as opposed to rejected).

So berating Tiger, for a preference of Tousse should not be an issue, for people on this board. It is not a matter of who better than who, it is a matter of who can play a particular role, within a given structure..
Can either of them replace the other with their respective teams ? - I think not   

Offline Total Football

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2005, 10:26:32 AM »
I totally endorse maxg post--- is not a matter of who's better than who and I think people who are reading maxg post will agree, it's not a matter of who for this one or who not one, and I think ponnoxx was missing the point there.

For the record tiger is somewhere in the air and I really doh tink he will use his time to respond to any of this and no I am not related to him was just taken a back by your logic, I rest the case ... I say I have no problem if you dislike the player but watch your criticism...ya know what I mean, ok you don't like de man... why you have to be so hostile other members of the board disagree on players---- everybody would see a particular style they like or dislike and they leave it alone, brother relax that's all I am saying, you're working up yourself for nothing, maybe the major post was a bit too much but all I wanted to show you was that de man is ok while you getting on and you should relax... ok if you find de man does play shupidness and he wile but other people have a right to state how they feel, Shotta stated how he felt and got respect and done with that...Bless
« Last Edit: May 16, 2005, 10:45:47 AM by Total Football »

1]; } ?>