June 24, 2024, 07:13:21 AM

Author Topic: school liming spots  (Read 7007 times)

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: school liming spots
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2006, 10:21:17 PM »
big up to speedy i remember u break millet hand in a interclass

might nut remember me but we link wit curtis for starhouse party rond christmas time

ST JAMES SEC WUDA KILL IN INTERCOL BUT THAT IS A NEX THREAD
big up fadder :beermug:..i must remember yuh fadder..cool it nah ;D..i can NEVER forget or diss my st.james sec people.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2006, 11:12:27 PM »
sppeedy's acolades include

1. scoring the most goals in u-16 history

2. the ability to score hat-trick after hat-trick even in de dredded trinity game when i was a proud waterboy

3. dealing the sweetest girl in the school

4. dealing the sweetest girl in my class :challenge: ( if yuh body wasnt so big we woulda fight)

5. being jonny's bodyguard when i was goin and beat him up in form one he tell meh you iz he cousin and i did back out ;D

6. the ability to run faster than anybody in the country at de time

but on ah real you cause the level ah football in we school to rise to ah level bermont never coulda ever dream to take it. no mackomehman thing but i did love to see yuh play ball. proud waterboy ah dat team fuh de whole under 16 season. but that side coulda win ah intercol. you julius, henry(better left footer than neeves in my opinion), billy, singh, jah-paul, lucas, wayne(keeper ah de year), jonathan was ah shythound :rotfl:, and de rest. but when yuh leave the tradition lived on with me running the mid reddd and jonny captain we to nuff losses. but we had ah nice brand ah football tho.

ST JAMES SEC WOULDA KILL IN INTERCOL AND WE GO MAKE IT THIS THREAD ;D
:rotfl: :rotfl:wham short man??yuh have meh rolling what them two post dey ;D.i going and dust off all meh track trophies from all them st.james sec and zonal sports that ah clean up in with da one dey ;D..real good to hear from yuh killa :beermug:..Big up for all de props fadder :beermug:yuh was always a cool youth and daz another reason why i used to make it meh business that nobody inside or outside da school come round all yuh year (julius,jonathan,you,curtis.prince etc.) 8)..i even remember defending certain scenes for yuh boy jody..even doh he wasn't meh favourite person...but yuh know me..never like to see anybody get advantage (male or female)..when i was home in 05'-(early) 06' i throw 3 st.james sec reuinion lime..1 football picnic on st. james sec. grounds ,1 by de 'wave' in shops of maraval(that eventually end up in zen ;D)and 1 by josephs in curepe...real niceness..(ah plan on making it ah yaerly thing..cause de vibes was REAL nice)..i know yuh was holding it down for st.james sec...cause even while over in st.anthony's and when i fly out..i used to be keeping in contact getting meh regular updates. ;)..i trying to convince henry to pick he boots and ease in de league(CPSL) out here(we play 2gether in ah invitational tournament last year,de man still BITTAH with da left foot)..cause he living out here now..he say as soon as he get back fitness,so as soon as he ready...we terrorising de league for sure ;D..alot of people have de opinion that de CPSL is a 'la la' league but fadder de bills getting payed ;)and it have NUFF opportunities for man to move on to bigger and better...so i ain't bizzness 8)..but like ah say..really good to hear from yuh and keep de communication flowing.bless up fadder. :beermug:

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2006, 07:07:50 AM »
like is d whole a st james sec on this site??

#8 what year u graduate??
grovy take julius,me and henry john from st.james sec in 98'. :beermug:

st.james sec was definetely ah feeder team for st.anthonys....bermont and dem shoulda receive some kinda transfer fee  ;D
and as far as limin spots...de bench at de side ah de cafeteria or de dark walkway behind de wood work and metal work room close to de girls restroom  ;D ;D
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2006, 10:28:27 AM »
FUTBOL FAN U GOING ST JAMES SEC TOO

buh wa d rass now wat year u graduate

boy d st james ec intercol side wuda be deadly but it better so cuz girls easier to get when is only u 16 we running

:beermug: :beermug:

big up d artroom bench one a d bess places to duck r i
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2006, 12:25:12 PM »
speedy yuh young still

i could see yuh playing fuh big sides too

but the reunion thing i could be ah part of too.

next one yuh have to announce and we go promote it big and it go be niceness

doh matter what part ah de world ah in i going :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline johnny_ringo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2006, 01:26:53 PM »
well in san-do the best place to waste 7 years of yuh life was la pique corner. man i prop up kfc wall like my life depended on it !!!

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2006, 01:08:47 AM »
speedy yuh young still

i could see yuh playing fuh big sides too

but the reunion thing i could be ah part of too.

next one yuh have to announce and we go promote it big and it go be niceness

doh matter what part ah de world ah in i going :beermug:
big up fadder and much respect :beermug:....i feel real good to hear what yuh had to say about me raising de standard ah football in st.james sec..i take real abuse from meh moms and other people for hanging up meh track spikes to do de football thin..but along with my personal feelings and comments like the ones yuh made it make me feel real good. :beermug:..as for de next reunion lime it go bigger and better this year for sure..as soon as de season done for me is back home so we go keep in touch and make sure everything proper..ah talk to miss edwards(de new principal) already and she say judging by how smooth everything run last year i can get de grounds anytime so in that department we good to go. :beermug:

1]; } ?>