June 26, 2024, 08:38:40 AM

Author Topic: Folks who are still in need World cup tickets  (Read 5955 times)

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Folks who are still in need World cup tickets
« on: May 28, 2006, 01:20:56 PM »
My vendors still have a couple of World cup tickets remaining for those interested.
All my hotel accomadations are sold out at this time but you may be able to play around and find something.

Go to Extras, then click on Event tickets, Concert & Shows, Sport tickets then to the right under quick links you'll see World Cup Soccer tickets.  It will bring up all the tickets for each of the games in all of the categories. :)

www.YTBTravel.com/Constep

If you have any questions or problems finding the tickets just let me know. 

In fact, here is the direct link to them. http://www.ticketsnow.com/sports_tickets/World_Cup_Soccer_Tickets.html

Good luck!!!

Constep Travel and Events
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 05:18:18 PM by TnTPebbles »

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Folks who are still in need World cup tickets
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 01:11:41 PM »
u have to be kidding

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 02:16:25 PM »
that is scalpers' prices.

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 03:08:48 PM »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/story/0,,-5806950,00.html

World Cup online tickets warning
Press Association
Monday May 8, 2006 3:13 AM

Tickets for this summer's World Cup matches in Germany are selling on unauthorised websites for more three times their face value, new research has revealed.

One pair of tickets to an England group game sold over the internet for more than 20 times the value set by the world governing body Fifa, according to the study.

Demand for tickets - particular for England matches - is huge and the research shows on-line touts are making huge profits, despite repeated pledges by the authorities to get tough on their activities.

Official ticket prices for the best seats alongside the pitch range from about £70 for group games to £270 for the semi-finals and just over £400 for the final.

However, a study by G4S Security Services (UK) revealed that, on average, World Cup tickets purchased from unauthorised websites cost fans 327% more than the original sale price set by Fifa.

Tickets for the semi-finals traded at 662% of their original sale price, while tickets for games in the first knockout stage were being sold by touts for an average of 347% more than their face value.

A ticket for the final cost around £970 on average - a mark up of 277% - according to the research, which examined sales from a number of unauthorised websites over a period of ten days last month.

Two tickets for the group game between England and Trinidad & Tobago at the Frankenstadion in Nuremberg were sold on-line for a vastly inflated price of £1500 - a mark up of 2307%, the study found.

In some cases touts were even offering tickets for "phantom" matches not even scheduled to take place, it said.

Football fans desperate to get into the games are now being warned that if they buy tickets from unauthorised sources they risk being refused entry to the stadiums.

Douglas Greenwell, marketing director at G4S, said: "FIFA has implemented a rigorous identification system for the World Cup finals, so supporters purchasing tickets from touts could face severe disappointment. If the ticketholder's details do not match those of the purchaser they will be refused entry to the stadium."

Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline paddy

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 05:59:38 PM »
what a rip off...

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 09:43:31 PM »

Nope read all the information on the website and you'll see all who they are affliated with. The National Association of ticket brokers.  They provide tickets to every major sporting event and also the tickets that the general public normally are not able to get their hands on. 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 10:07:36 PM by TnTPebbles »

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 10:14:39 PM »
what a rip off...

Then you really will have heart failure if you saw all-star and superbowl tickets?   :D

http://www.ticketsnow.com/tickets.cfm/p=373182
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 10:17:44 PM by TnTPebbles »

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 12:56:14 PM »
what a rip off...

Then you really will have heart failure if you saw all-star and superbowl tickets?   :D

That is something else!!!
lawd!!!!
pressha!!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2006, 08:19:17 PM »
what a rip off...

lawd!!!!
pressha!!

Yep now I only have 1 ticket left for the Trinidad VS. Sweden game. Folks who want to play they stickn lost.  :P

Folks please make sure and link me when you get your tickets in the mail.

Thanks. :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 08:24:36 PM by TnTPebbles »

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2006, 08:52:50 PM »
what a rip off...

Then you really will have heart failure if you saw all-star and superbowl tickets?   :D

lawd!!!!
pressha!!

Yep now I only have 1 ticket left for the Trinidad VS. Sweden game. Folks who want to play they stickn lost.  :P

if you put them on ebay.. you don't think you can get more
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2006, 09:01:12 PM »
what a rip off...

Then you really will have heart failure if you saw all-star and superbowl tickets?   :D

lawd!!!!
pressha!!

if you put them on ebay.. you don't think you can get more

Me I not trying to go to jail for scalping no tickets.  These folks are my vendors and they are approved by NATB to do what they do and the BBB. All I ask is that folks from here give me the heads up if they decided to purchase the tickets from them and if they had any problems getting their tickets online or in the mail.  However, if I find out folks on here are now scalping their tickets. Ah go get vex!! :devil:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 10:28:13 PM by TnTPebbles »

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 02:25:27 AM »

Nope read all the information on the website and you'll see all who they are affliated with. The National Association of ticket brokers.  They provide tickets to every major sporting event and also the tickets that the general public normally are not able to get their hands on. 

i couldn't give a flying f**k if they are affliated with God Almighty himself

US$1,500 upwards for a first round ticket is a rip-off

just because a bunch of bandits get together and form themselves an "association" doesn't make it any more respectable

and you've got some nerve coming on this forum and touting these rip-off merchants

that is all
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 06:58:39 AM »

i couldn't give a flying f**k if they are affliated with God Almighty himself

US$1,500 upwards for a first round ticket is a rip-off

just because a bunch of bandits get together and form themselves an "association" doesn't make it any more respectable

and you've got some nerve coming on this forum and touting these rip-off merchants

that is all

Ignorance and jealousy is a bliss. ::)  Well I also could not give a flying rats arse what you think or who you have issues with upstairs so keep it moving or GTFL!! :devil: The information wasn't posted for your chupid broke arse anyway.  >:( Not everyone in the general public is into playing ticket lotto and going through a bunch of drama just to get a blasted game ticket.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 07:56:55 AM by TnTPebbles »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 07:16:39 AM »
Folks, ignore this post and call TTFF. No point paying these ripoff prices when there are still tickets available at face value

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 07:22:00 AM »
Folks, ignore this post and call TTFF. No point paying these ripoff prices when there are still tickets available at face value

Exactly, folks have other options they are free to call TTFF, Tantie Mearl or whoever they want. ;) This is AMERICA and we give our consumers options to do as they please with their money and time. Nobody is holding a gun to nobody head in here telling them they HAVE to buy/use any tickets from any of my vendors.  Infact, they can just sit VIP at HOME and watch all the games for FREE on their TV instead.  :D :beermug:

They just have to be able to afford cable.:rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 08:26:09 AM by TnTPebbles »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 08:40:37 AM »

Exactly, folks have other options they are free to call TTFF, Tantie Mearl or whoever they want. ;) This is AMERICA and we give our consumers options to do as they please with their money and time. Nobody is holding a gun to nobody head in here telling them they HAVE to buy/use any tickets from any of my vendors.  Infact, they can just sit VIP at HOME and watch all the games for FREE on their TV instead.  :D :beermug:

Folks in the US (or anywhere else),try this option first - call TTFF at the following numbers: 1-868-624-2668, 1-868-623-8821, 1-868-627-4137 or fax 1-868-623-5296.

TnTstones is a last resort

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 09:12:19 AM »

Folks in the US (or anywhere else),try this option first - call TTFF at the following numbers: 1-868-624-2668, 1-868-623-8821, 1-868-627-4137 or fax 1-868-623-5296.

LMAO @ you :rotfl:  Yes it's much too early in the morning for me to be bothered playing some chupid internet High school games with some of you teens in here. ::) However, yes I have more than enough clients going to Germany for the world cup.  But you can also check me here!!! www.myspace.com/tntpebbles  :D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 09:47:05 AM by TnTPebbles »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 09:46:02 AM »

LMAO @ you :rotfl:  Yes it's much too early in the morning for me to be bothered playing some chupid internet High school games with some of you teens in here. ::) However, yes you can also check me here!!! www.myspace.com/tntpebbles  :D

U don't look 69  :D

but ur tix are still a ripoff

Offline Socastar

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2006, 02:03:25 PM »
This is totally outrageous!!!!  You have to be kidding! 

1]; } ?>