September 20, 2024, 09:17:01 PM

Author Topic: Following the disappointment in Germany, I hope this cheers you up.  (Read 1322 times)

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals had a habit of picking on strangers, and when the cowboy finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolen. He went back into the bar, flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head without even looking and fired a shot into the ceiling. “Which one of you sidewinders stole my horse?” he bellowed, making the glasses on the bar shake. No-one answered. The cowboy squinted around the room then, without looking, shot the tops off three bottles of whisky on the bar. “Alright,” he snarled at the room. “I’m gonna have another beer, and if my horse ain’t back outside by the time I finish, I’m gonna have to do what I done in Texas.” The locals shifted uneasily in their seats, as the cowboy swivelled around suddenly. “And let me tell you – I really don’t want to do what I done in Texas.” Chairs creaked restlessly. The cowboy sat at the bar again, and quickly downed another beer. The locals watched as he got up, paid the bill and walked outside – to find his horse back where he’d left it. As he saddled-up and started to ride out of town, the bartender came out of the bar. Unable to contain his curiosity, he approached the lone wanderer. “Say partner, before you go, tell me – what happened in Texas?” The cowboy turned back, with a long face, said......................“I had to walk home.”
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: Following the disappointment in Germany, I hope this cheers you up.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 09:46:00 PM »
nice joke, but we weren't disappointed in Germany. :devil: :beermug:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 08:23:25 AM »
descent joke,but we left germany proud

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 08:40:23 AM »
descent joke,but we left germany proud

sure you dont mean decent, learn to spell before you criticise :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>