June 24, 2024, 07:51:29 AM

Author Topic: War in Lebanon (Escape from Lebanon)  (Read 109436 times)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: War in Lebanon (Escape from Lebanon)
« Reply #480 on: July 26, 2006, 08:11:43 PM »
The lebanese army/govt are too weak tostop hezbollah right now. Even if they could they are afraid of sparking another civil war in the country.

This is the thing I haven't decided upon yet.
Hezbollah has power because people in Lebanon support them....A LOT of people.  This is in addition to Iran and Syria.
So you can't sy Hezbollah holding Lebanon hostage really cuz they have strong support.....so when Lebanon get bomb because of Hezbollah action the same civilians getting killed but is their country and they haven't been able to control what goes on in their borders.

I guess it doesn't make it any less tragic that people are dying but when u say "innocent" lives are lost.  Does that include the ones who support the same guerilla warfare that has led to the assalt on Beirut?
Somehow I don't think the Israeli's see those civilians being as innocent as the rest of the world might see them   :-\

That is a good point and one I can't answer but if I were to guess I would say they are still[ israel that is] trying to limit civilians [all civilians] killed. Hezbollah in some cases are using innocent[ non combatants] as human shileds. Going in their houses and hiding , fighting etc. This makes it defficult to fight them. Make no mistake if Israel just wanted to 'get' hezbollah alot more civilians would be killed. It is because of these civilians that makes the job more difficult. Regardless of whether they support hezbollah or not.

So I guess Hezbollah were running and hiding in the UN quarters, causing Israel to ignore SIX warnings and blow up the premises killing 7 peace workers. I can easily cite everything I say, but can you? Let's see you try for once.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 08:16:00 PM by Toppa »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: July 26, 2006, 08:15:27 PM »
250 hezbollah fighters killed to date according to de news. 250 less vermin to deal wit. Good Riddance!!!!

Those are civilians idiot.

How do u tell the difference between a civilian and a fighter?
Hezbollah fighters don't wear uniforms. (correct me if I am wrong)

Suppose they might just be called fighters when they are killed in combat....then when their base gets bombed or ambushed they are claimed as civilian casualties? 

I really haven't read up much on it last few days so feel free to correct any misconceptions I may have.  It seems like Hezbollah is endangering the Lebanese people just as much as the Israeli army.  What jurisdiction or authority does Hezbollah have to capture Israeli soldiers who are in Lebanese territory?

The Lebanese people have more power to confront Hezbollah than Israel.....though more civil war may leave the country weakened for many years.  As long as there are people in Lebanon supporting Guerilla warfare they will suffer   :-[

What jurisdiction does Hezbollah have to capture Israeli soldiers in Lebanese territory? What jurisdiction does Israel have to hold elected members of the Palestinian Gov't and thousands or other Palestinians captive? What authority do they have to hold Hezbollah people captive and carry out extra-judicial assasinations?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: July 26, 2006, 08:15:45 PM »
I get the general impression that MIGHT makes RIGHT. Where exactly does the truth lie? Sadly the truth is of no signficance. So what do we have here ???
Live large and prosper!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #483 on: July 26, 2006, 08:17:33 PM »
How do u tell the difference between a civilian and a fighter?
Hezbollah fighters don't wear uniforms. (correct me if I am wrong)

Suppose they might just be called fighters when they are killed in combat....then when their base gets bombed or ambushed they are claimed as civilian casualties? 

DCS ah think the Hezbollah ones are the fellas with the guns in dey hand  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #484 on: July 26, 2006, 08:18:26 PM »
What jurisdiction does Hezbollah have to capture Israeli soldiers in Lebanese territory? What jurisdiction does Israel have to hold elected members of the Palestinian Gov't and thousands or other Palestinians captive? What authority do they have to hold Hezbollah people captive and carry out extra-judicial assasinations?

I ask u about Hezbollah.
Answer the question.
What jurisdiction or authority do they have?

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #485 on: July 26, 2006, 08:19:33 PM »

And they does turn into civilians when they hide the gun in dey skirt   :whistling:
turn into clark kent   ;D

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: July 26, 2006, 08:21:44 PM »
ok ah have ah question.
why didnt Israel tell Lebanon to evacuate all the Lebanese citizens out of the Hezbollah held areas or denounce Hezbollah before they started bombing south Lebanon?
or was it they had to stage ah suprise attack?lol

dey did ... dey dropped leaflets warning ppl to get out.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 26, 2006, 08:22:13 PM »

I ask u about Hezbollah.
Answer the question.

You trying to put the cart before the donkey. Everything Hezbollah has done thus far has been retaliatory. Had the Israeli soldiers not been trying to carry out an operation in Lebanon, they would not have been captured by Hezbollah. Had Israel agreed to the prisoner exchange and not attacked Lebanon, rockets would not have been firing into Israel.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #488 on: July 26, 2006, 08:24:20 PM »
from what ah reading also..this is the 2nd time Israel bomb a UN building..last time a couple hundred civilains died wheile sheltering.
also the White House press fella say that it was ah mistake and Israel go deal with it accordningly..which translates into "we ent give ah fack what israel do"
them people overly boldfaced..steups
Feliz

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #489 on: July 26, 2006, 08:26:02 PM »

And they does turn into civilians when they hide the gun in dey skirt   :whistling:
turn into clark kent   ;D

LOL

ok ah have ah question.
why didnt Israel tell Lebanon to evacuate all the Lebanese citizens out of the Hezbollah held areas or denounce Hezbollah before they started bombing south Lebanon?
or was it they had to stage ah suprise attack?lol

dey did ... dey dropped leaflets warning ppl to get out.

oh ok ah didnt know that
stupid question..isnt that littering? :rotfl:
Feliz

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #490 on: July 26, 2006, 08:26:46 PM »
You trying to put the cart before the donkey. Everything Hezbollah has done thus far has been retaliatory. Had the Israeli soldiers not been trying to carry out an operation in Lebanon, they would not have been captured by Hezbollah. Had Israel agreed to the prisoner exchange and not attacked Lebanon, rockets would not have been firing into Israel.

Who is Hezbollah to be patrolling Lebanon like them is some official army?

A Lebanese army already exists.  Have the people of Lebanon bestowed any authority (officially or morally) upon Hezbollah to act on their behalf?
Answer dat truthfully!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 26, 2006, 08:29:05 PM »

I ask u about Hezbollah.
Answer the question.

Hezbollah instigated the recent action back on July 12.  Not withstanding your info that the kidnapping was done in Lebanon (an I am not sure of that - I doh trust your sorces).  The sources I read all indicate that iit was Hezbollah dat started this recent shit.  Israel was attempting to rescue a soldier thatwas kidnapped by Hamas a couple of weeks earlier.  Not 100% sure .. but didsunderscores a point that propoganda will be spewed by both sides to blame the other side.

the moral of the story ... yuh cannot accept the various reports at face value.  At the end of dey day, we doh really know what went on.  Only what we read in the biased press.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #492 on: July 26, 2006, 08:29:47 PM »
ah think it must be the same way Abu feel he have a right to befriend all them poor fellas from lavantille..so if he provide ah social service people will feel everything legit, right and back them all the time.
Feliz

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 26, 2006, 08:30:02 PM »
DUTTY!! where yuh gone????

17 pages and counting

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 26, 2006, 08:31:26 PM »

A Lebanese army already exists.  Have the people of Lebanon bestowed any authority (officially or morally) upon Hezbollah to act on their behalf?
Answer dat truthfully!

Hezbollah are seen as heroes and liberators in Lebanon because they were the ones who ended Israel's 20 yr occpation of Lebanon. Israel created Hezbollah.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #495 on: July 26, 2006, 08:32:43 PM »

I ask u about Hezbollah.
Answer the question.

Hezbollah instigated the recent action back on July 12.  Not withstanding your info that the kidnapping was done in Lebanon (an I am not sure of that - I doh trust your sorces).  The sources I read all indicate that iit was Hezbollah dat started this recent shit.  Israel was attempting to rescue a soldier thatwas kidnapped by Hamas a couple of weeks earlier.  Not 100% sure .. but didsunderscores a point that propoganda will be spewed by both sides to blame the other side.

the moral of the story ... yuh cannot accept the various reports at face value.  At the end of dey day, we doh really know what went on.  Only what we read in the biased press.

aye why didnt Israel target Hamas instead..it didnt seem Hezbollah was 'that' in the news prior to the attacks.
so allyuh trying to say that Israel was right to attack anybody wherever and whenever with their drones?..i talking bout during ceasefire and thing btw
Feliz

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 26, 2006, 08:33:37 PM »

I ask u about Hezbollah.
Answer the question.

If you went on the link I posted at the bottom you would see that the story was carried by numerous news outlets around the world. The soldiers were captured in Lebanon.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline JabJab

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 26, 2006, 08:40:30 PM »

Answer dat truthfully!

Hezbollah are seen as heroes and liberators in Lebanon because they were the ones who ended Israel's 20 yr occpation of Lebanon. Israel created Hezbollah.

Hezbollah forced Israel to leave? How?

Offline JabJab

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 26, 2006, 08:42:33 PM »

I ask u about Hezbollah.
Answer the question.

aye why didnt Israel target Hamas instead..it didnt seem Hezbollah was 'that' in the news prior to the attacks.
so allyuh trying to say that Israel was right to attack anybody wherever and whenever with their drones?..i talking bout during ceasefire and thing btw

Are you talking about the attempted assainations of hamas leaders etc?

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 26, 2006, 08:47:28 PM »

Answer dat truthfully!

Is me you talking to? Cyar be.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #500 on: July 26, 2006, 08:48:12 PM »
yeah Jab Jab..they keep trying to take out Hamas leaders..why they didnt try to do the same with Hezbollah also btw..since you brought up that angle?
Feliz

Offline JabJab

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 26, 2006, 08:52:48 PM »
yeah Jab Jab..they keep trying to take out Hamas leaders..why they didnt try to do the same with Hezbollah also btw..since you brought up that angle?

They had minor border skirmishes with Hezbollah but Hamas, islamic jihad etc were /are the main perpetrators of suicde bombs against israeli citizens. So Isreal has attempted to 'take out' the various leaders of these organizations that mastermind these suicide attacks as well as lob rockets from the west bank, gaza etc into israel.

Offline JabJab

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 26, 2006, 08:54:56 PM »

Answer dat truthfully!

Good point. It was curious sarcasm to see what valuable infomration would come outta yer mout.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 26, 2006, 09:01:39 PM »

Answer dat truthfully!

Good point. It was curious sarcasm to see what valuable infomration would come outta yer mout.

Curious sarcasm? You mean ignorance. *Toppa twidles her thumbs while she waits for Jab jab to show her his source saying 250 Hezbollah fighters have been killed*
www.westindiantube.com

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #504 on: July 26, 2006, 09:05:42 PM »

Toppa yuh ent answer how u tell the difference between a civilian and a Hzbollah fighter.
What uniform they wear?
Does it depend on whether they get catch holding a gun or not?

And what exactly was their reason for drawing Israel back into Lebanon?
Cuz u pointed out they drove them out.

So what the remaining conflict about?  Are you sure Hezbollah don't want Israel to come back into Lebanon? (Iran and Syria link)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 26, 2006, 09:06:07 PM »
And while the assault on Lebanon goes on, Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine continue to burn. But who knows, soon enough Jab Jab will get his wish and we'll also add Iran and Syria to the Middle Eastern debacle.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #506 on: July 26, 2006, 09:08:43 PM »

Toppa yuh ent answer how u tell the difference between a civilian and a Hzbollah fighter.
What uniform they wear?

So what the remaining conflict about?  Are you sure Hezbollah don't want Israel to come back into Lebanon? (Iran and Syria link)
i feel the US want to draw Syria into a conflict real real bad for whatever reason..they woulda like to get Iran..but Iran ent go fall fuh that crap..plus logistically Iran cant really get involved.
But the US version is that Iran tell hezbollah to start something up so they go take pressure off Iran nuclear program.
Feliz

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 26, 2006, 09:13:50 PM »

What uniform they wear?

As Feliziano said, they're usually the ones carrying the guns and fighting. Not the ones trying to flee the carnage and getting blown up by Israeli missiles and air strikes. Or are you trying to imply that it's so difficult to tell who the civilians are so the Israelis have just cause to kill indiscriminately? Hezbollah were the ones responsible for the end to Israel's occupation of Lebanon, they did not "draw them back in". Next ting yuh go ask is why dey Palestinians doh come out de Gaza strip and leave it fuh Israel ah wha'? Why would Hezbollah want Israel to come into Lebanon?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #508 on: July 26, 2006, 09:17:58 PM »
I get the general impression that MIGHT makes RIGHT. Where exactly does the truth lie? Sadly the truth is of no signficance. So what do we have here ???

Well who knows what the definition of truth is in a situation like this.
Is a great big mess.

Is the will of the people reflected in the actions of the people they claim to represent?

This is a bare knockle fight....a real war...not the play fair no biting war.

It much easier to understand what the ones directly involved in the conflict about.

Is de behind the scenes power players yuh cah see what they doing and what they plan is.  Dat is the shady part that not as easy to follow.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 26, 2006, 09:21:18 PM »
www.westindiantube.com

1]; } ?>