June 24, 2024, 07:09:39 AM

Author Topic: 'Death wish' gang out to settle scores  (Read 23055 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
'Death wish' gang out to settle scores
« on: October 01, 2006, 12:19:21 PM »
'Death wish' gang out to settle scores
Despite peace treaty, cops believe...
Darryl Heeralal

Sunday, October 1st 2006

A GANG of fugitives with a seeming death wish is bent on killing adherents to the Laventille "peace treaty", police and intended targets are claiming.

Two of the gang members-Kamau Farai, 23, and Hamid Neils, 21-already wanted by police for several murders, are also suspected in the gunning down of Dexter Hamlet at Chafford Court, Port of Spain, yesterday.

Even before this, they both were on this country's most wanted list.

Farai and his crew have not signed on to the peace treaty and police believe that because they are wanted men "with nothing to lose", they are out to "settle all scores".

But police remain hopeful that the peace accord holds and that Hamlet's murder does not lead to an all-out gang war in East Port of Spain and its environs.

Hamlet was one of the men present at last month's Crowne Plaza meeting between gang leaders and Sports Minister Roger Boynes.

In April 2005, the police published photographs of Farai, also known as Kamaroo Farai, and Neils, alias Hamid Farrell, in the newspapers and said that murder warrants were out for their arrests.

Farai is wanted for the murders of two members of a Gonzales family-Susan Rajcoomar and Sham Ramdass-on January 13, 2005.

Police claim they have information that Farai threatened to "kill everybody and done" after his brother, Chikaru Farai, then 19, was gunned down on Charlotte Street last January, reportedly by members of the G-Unit gang.

Chikaru, police say, was killed in revenge for acts his brother committed.

Officers from the Homicide Bureau yesterday confirmed that they had information that Farai, Neils and another man were behind the murder of the 33-year-old Hamlet.

The killers also ran after Hamlet's 11-year-old son, in what police say was an attempt to kill the boy.

Hamlet was standing outside Building B when he was shot by the three men around 10.45 a.m.

The mechanic, also known as "Country", died while being treated at hospital.

The "death wish" gangsters have also threatened to kill the alleged head of the Chafford Court-based G-Unit, identified as "Fresh", his right-hand man, Jah David, and anyone else who comes in their way.

The G-Unit is one of the main gangs involved in the "peace treaty" and Fresh is on the executive council of Laventille, which was an action group formed after the Crowne Plaza meeting.

Two Thursdays ago, the "death wish" gang tried to kill David at Basilon Street, East Dry River.

David escaped after a bullet "grazed" his right eye.

The war between Farai and the G-Unit dates back to 2002 with the murder of David's brother, and the tit-for-tat killings were said to be the result of "disrespect in the ghetto".

"If we was not on peace, no man could just walk in Chafford Court and shoot somebody," David, speaking on behalf of the G-Unit, said yesterday, and elaborated:

"All we guns down."

David promised there will be a gun amnesty soon but would give no further details.

The Sunday Express interview was interrupted when Minister in the Ministry of National Security Fitzgerald Hinds telephoned David to get a first-hand account of the murder.

Hinds is now the Government representative dealing with the Executive Council of Laventille.

David has also confirmed that he was informed about Farai's intention to "kill anybody linking with the G-Unit".

But David insists that Hamlet's murder and Farai's promise to kill more will not break the fragile peace in the crime-ridden east Port of Spain and Laventille districts.

"We on peace. Every day we working on it," David said.

"Don't matter this happen, we have to go ahead with the peace. This is not for us, this for our children. We not fighting fire with fire. We not going to bloody we hand. That is just spinning top in mud," David said.

Asked what then he and his colleagues intend to do about Farai and his men, David said they would do their own investigations into the killing.

"We are hoping that the public helps us to find these men and when we find them we intend to talk to some senior police and hand over the information."

And, David was quick to say, anyone who gave them information would not been seen as an "informer", but someone willing to "make the peace work".

He said: "If the public continues harbouring these men they just going to continue killing."

Yesterday, senior Homicide detectives said they welcome any help with their investigations, but added that they had their jobs to do in solving Hamlet's murder.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 12:24:46 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 'Death wish' gang out to settle scores
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 12:23:07 PM »
People does be quiet on these topics here especially them who claim the from POS
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 12:44:27 PM »
People does be quiet on these topics here especially them who claim the from POS

man choose to be quiet, bc some of us know these fellahs, diz why man doh comment bredda, myself included...

God is de BOSS...

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 01:05:47 PM »
ah wonder why??
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 01:30:50 PM »
These are the tings we need people in the know to comment on....an' ah doh want tuh hear bout the reason for the violence is due to unemployment.  >:(

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 03:30:59 PM »
These are the tings we need people in the know to comment on....an' ah doh want tuh hear bout the reason for the violence is due to unemployment.  >:(

Ah hear ya and I somewhat agree...but we have to face one of dey facts; that is unemployment. Others could be un- educated hence the reason for being un-employed. Family up bringing, Friends (birds of ah feather, flock together), dey bored and you won't believe, appearances and pride and the list could go on.

My people will not save they cigarettee money and go buy a second hand lawnmore and go cut people grass for 20$ and make a living out of it - PRIDE in dey ass.  Instead they prefer to get the money the fastest way and most likely kill someone or be killed in the process.

Some of allyuh go think I harsh and doh care....Honestly I don't. If they want to kill dem self and kill others who associated in dey kinda living...GO AHEAD.. Life will be much safer for the innocent ones..

Let dey mudder with she gold teeth come on TV and bawl she son was the bread winner in the family, and use to treat she good and buy she stuff.  But never ask him where he get the money from and who he kill or overdose to get it.

If dey police catch dem and make ah mistake and shoot dem...well datz 4 less I hadda worry bout. >:(

« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 03:32:33 PM by TriniCana »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 12:12:56 AM »
wheyyy you ent easy atall atall :o
kinda harsh buh dais all day know or WANT to know ???
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 06:31:24 PM by RedHowler »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 05:04:29 AM »
My pesonal take on it which includes much of what Cana said is that law enforcement in Trinidad is a joke and as such, criminals have no fear of getting caught or of retribution. 

But we have to look at when this crime wave started and why.  It was not always like that? I left Trinidad 18 years ago. That's not really such a long time and it was not like that.  I used to come home alone at night by myself from taking a taxi and never had the kind of fears that women and for that matter men, now experience being out late at night.

What really went wrong.  How did it get so out of hand so fast and why is the government not taking stronger measures to curb it and bring peace of mind and safety back to its citizens.  Trinidad does not really have strong leadeship in my opinion.

It would not bother me if the crimminals were only killing themselves but that is not what is happening.  People are living in self-imposed jails in Trinidad.  That is not right.

I blame the government.  Can it be fixed. I say a resound YES but I don't see signs of it happening soon and that is very sad. 

I truly don't have THE answer to the problem.  I have ideas but I'm not a politician.  So I can only speculate and hope and pray for my country.

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 05:13:31 AM »

man choose to be quiet, bc some of us know these fellahs, diz why man doh comment bredda, myself included...

God is de BOSS...

Fuh real TI, nuff ah dem is we bredrin from school, playing sports together, neighbor, etc, and dey drop out and choose ah different life style. De good thing about dis, if dey is yuh true homey from back in de days, dey does have yuh back, just in case. However, we all know de crime scene is sad, cuz a lot of innocent people are dying, ah believe in de saying, dat if yuh want tuh live by de sword, well ah doh care if yuh die by it. Bless.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 05:22:49 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 09:47:01 AM »
My pesonal take on it which includes much of what Cana said is that law enforcement in Trinidad is a joke and as such, criminals have no fear of getting caught or of retribution. 

But we have to look at when this crime wave started and why.  It was not always like that? I left Trinidad 18 years ago. That's not really such a long time and it was not like that.  I used to come home alone at night by myself from taking a taxi and never had the kind of fears that women and for that matter men, now experience being out late at night.

What really went wrong.  How did it get so out of hand so fast and why is the government not taking stronger measures to curb it and bring peace of mind and safety back to its citizens.  Trinidad does not really have strong leadeship in my opinion.

It would not bother me if the crimminals were only killing themselves but that is not what is happening.  People are living in self-imposed jails in Trinidad.  That is not right.

I blame the government.  Can it be fixed. I say a resound YES but I don't see signs of it happening soon and that is very sad. 

I truly don't have THE answer to the problem.  I have ideas but I'm not a politician.  So I can only speculate and hope and pray for my country.

I will tell you when it started. It started in 2001 when a certain Minister of Education tell the teachers doh beat the children.
The next day ah student throw a chair at a teacher and say you can't do me nothing. The next week a teacher asked a student to take his hat off - the student replied "come take it off nah" and threathen the teacher.
Dey MTS guards look younger dan half dey students.

Dey graduated from school with next to nothing in grades...where dey going ?? Not by the corner or dey nearest drug house or in people house to get money to survived or buy bling ???

NO government, whether is PMN, UNC, NAR, ASS, UPDOWN cannot or does not have the solution to fix the problems in TNT when it comes to crime. First they have to "clean" out their own houses before they can tackle anything outside of it.
This government and pass governments sat down on dey asses too long and watch the crime wave escalate to a point of no return.

ah getting vex...ah gone >:(

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 09:59:06 AM »
this ting didnt start in no 2001 cana, sorry i have to disagree.  is long time that dem men is criminals.  it have a man escape last week from the court in sando, damian is his name, is a lonnggg time he in crime, the man literally grow up in ytc then graduate to the big jail the way we does graduate from university.  is a lot of factors that contribute to these fellas and dem.  something wrong in trinidad society and we have to fix it fast.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 10:36:06 AM »
It is still the government's responsibility and I agree with you that they have to clean up their act  before trying to clean up the rest of society.  It starts at the top. It's as simple as that.  People going into politics to line dey pockets and the country be damned!!

I really doh know what going tuh happen tuh next generation nah!!  It scary.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline JabJab

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 11:07:56 AM »
Govt and the people themselves have a responsibility. People who not involved but live in the area are afraid to come out or report anything. Look just the other day they killed that 70 something old grandmother, burned her house down. THese fellas eh have no respect for human life, even police who not corrupt fraid to go in some areas without army 'protection' Is a sad case and govt cannot or will not ensure people saftey if they're willing to identify known criminals in the area etc.My 2 cents.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 11:18:52 AM »
this ting didnt start in no 2001 cana, sorry i have to disagree.  is long time that dem men is criminals.  it have a man escape last week from the court in sando, damian is his name, is a lonnggg time he in crime, the man literally grow up in ytc then graduate to the big jail the way we does graduate from university.  is a lot of factors that contribute to these fellas and dem.  something wrong in trinidad society and we have to fix it fast.

you dat basically saying is he mudda make him and dey prison guards mind him eh...why you think dat happen ???

fari no need to be sorry fur not agreeing with meh...disagree man, ah can take it  ;D
No but seriously the ting is..look at the age group of the more serious crime offenders....17-24.
dey young and no sense of direction...alrigh it may not be in 2001 but ah certain minister did say 'doh hit dem' - and datz when dey shit start to fly.

I notice you said "we" hadda fix it fast. So up to now, what did "we" do other dan put on black and walk round dey savannah, pay malick folk performers to do ah dance with a coffin and red sheet on dey ground, put ya signature on ah piece of paper and send it to dey President who was studying 06 mas, flick you car lights for a day, wear red to work for a day, have meetings upon meetings discussing ideas on how to curve the crime....etc etc etc etc etc. Did i miss anything ? oh wait, students protesting bout the crime wave in the hot sun, while the government sid down in air condition building talking/cussing each other bout who put dey drugs in dey water tank.

we cyah do nothing until dey government clean up dey house first. >:(

ah waiting on somebody to say: children making children dese days and no body to guide one another. :(

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »
Govt and the people themselves have a responsibility. People who not involved but live in the area are afraid to come out or report anything. Look just the other day they killed that 70 something old grandmother, burned her house down. THese fellas eh have no respect for human life, even police who not corrupt fraid to go in some areas without army 'protection' Is a sad case and govt cannot or will not ensure people saftey if they're willing to identify known criminals in the area etc.My 2 cents.

In order for the people who are not involved in crime to report it, they have to feel some degree of security to do so.  You can't blame people for keeping quiet when they know they stand a chance of getting killed for speaking up.  Again, I repeat that it is the government's responsibility to provide that security.

Look, i jes visit Singapore.  Over dey, is against de law tuh chew gum!!  Gum fuh goodness sake.  And yuh eh seeing nobody using it and yuh cyar find it nowhere tuh buy.  Daise jus gum.  If yuh get convicted of any drug related offence, is DEATH!!  It doh matter de drug.

Now me eh saying Trinidad have tuh go dat extreme but who knows, it actually might have tuh do something so jes tuh bring de place back tuh normal.  Singapore have four times de population ah Trinidad and de place clean and orderly.  If dey could have de country organize so, why ah lil island like Trinidad cyar fix up.  we have leaders who doh have no pride because if dey had pride, dey woulda be working harder on de problem.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 08:49:15 PM »
Peacemakers promise no bloodbath
BY CORDIELLE STREET

There will be no bloodbath in the wake of the shooting death of a 33-year-old mechanic on “neutral ground” in Port-of-Spain.

This is the vow of Sean “Bill” Francis, vice-president of the Executive Council of Laventille, even as a death threat hangs over the heads of Council members.

However, police officers are closely monitoring the situation in and around Charford Court, Charlotte Street, PoS, where Dexter Hamlet was gunned down Saturday morning.

Hamlet’s murder, in the stronghold of the G-Unit and its head, Kerwin “Fresh” Phillips, has raised questions about the stability of the Morvant/Laventille peace agreement.

Phillips, one of the main driving forces behind the peace agreement, is also a member of the Council’s executive.

Hamlet’s murder marks the fifth high-profile killing in the Morvant/Laventille area since the peace agreement was established in September.

“We have made a statement to bring a halt to all senseless killing,” said Francis in a telephone interview yesterday.

“To go back to what we are running from does not make any sense. What we need to do is increase the peace,” he said.

The death threat which followed Hamlet’s shooting extended to all those who are taking part in the peace agreement and was allegedly made by the same gunmen responsible for the murder, said Francis.

“We have to deny the people the expectation of a fallout and a retaliation,” he said.

The organisation’s executive met hours after the shooting and cancelled their planned “peace caravan” to visit Diego Martin last weekend.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 08:50:03 PM »
I know the reason for all this peace peace peace "fresh" and them afraid that dey time comming so they want to talk peace now.

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 08:56:10 PM »
TNT Mirror
http://www.tntmirror.com/friday/2006/sep29/story02.htm
Allyuh thought granny was innocent

War goes on in Morvant
... after Cocaine Granny shot dead, home firebombed
The war goes on in Never Dirty, Morvant ...

And according to reports following the recent gangland style killing of 70-year-old “Cocaine Granny” Sylvia Simmons of Morvant, and the subsequent firebombing of two of her homes days after she was buried, moves are now afoot to kick out Morvant from any further peace talks.

Simmons, aka Granny, a pensioner and grandmother of 16, reportedly controlled a drug block in the Morvant area and had several young pushers in her employ.

She represented her community in the peace talks, which involved top ranking gang leaders from various warring communities.

SYLVIA SIMMONS ...
aka Cocaine Granny.

Also involved in the talks were Sports Minister Roger Boynes and National Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds.

Granny was reportedly part of a recent peace march organised by the Spiritual Baptists that was staged in the crime-ridden community.

Two Sundays ago, the staunch Spiritual Baptist follower was fatally shot through the eye as she sat relaxing in her Woods Alley home.

Sources told TnT Mirror that “two little boys wearing masks” reportedly put down the job on Granny.

Mirror was further told that two of granny’s pushers were locked up “some time ago” and to date can’t get bail.

“One of them decided to call her shot from all the way in jail because he knew she could help him but she was so wicked that she refused to take his bail,” explained the Morvant source.

“He was hearing of everything going on on the outside ... how the business was going and how she was happy but he was suffering and that’s all to it.”

Following Simmons’ burial, her homes were firebombed.

No one was in the house at the time of the incident.

The source went on: “What her enemies are saying now is that none of her relatives will ever get to live in those houses and they are sending the message loud and clear to everyone.”

Mirror learnt that following her death, one of Simmons’ male relatives attempted to occupy the Woods Alley home, while a daughter lived in the other, but both homes were violently attacked.

“Her enemies claimed to have helped her build her little empire and it’s payback time now,” the source stated.

The source also slammed Simmons’ relatives for not telling the police the truth.

“They know the reason the old lady was killed but they are covering up and that’s why they themselves have gone into hiding because their days numbered, too.

“Her people behind bars were angered by some of Granny’s actions,” the source said.

“She was up and down preaching peace when, in fact, it is war.

“Granny was about control and she felt nobody could touch her because she was a Spiritual Baptist.”

“She was hiding behind religion while she did evil deeds and her relatives must be honest.

“Granny was a wicked criminal old woman trafficking in drugs ... and that’s the truth.”

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 09:01:31 PM »
ya know Patterson ah doh normally believe dem "small" paper stories and dem eh
but this make alot ah damn sense

first dey kill she 2 nephews some years ago
dey kill some oder relative last year
she son was or in jail
now dey kill she
and now dey bun down she house

hmmm typical granny lifestyle i tell ya
anyways ya live by dey sword ya dead by it. :-\

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 09:18:57 PM »
dis reminds me of a movie i see recently
"Gangs of New York"
dat is how some people stop

de government and de senate (hint: Mr Ato Boldon or anyone else in de government or senate) HAVE to do something

make sure money is put into crime fighting
NOT any kissahmeass BLIMP...dat is waste ah money ting
PRIORITIES mr Prime Minister
get our house in order PLEASE
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 09:22:49 PM by RedHowler »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 09:25:21 PM »
TNT Mirror
http://www.tntmirror.com/friday/2006/sep29/story02.htm
Allyuh thought granny was innocent

War goes on in Morvant
... after Cocaine Granny shot dead, home firebombed
The war goes on in Never Dirty, Morvant ...

And according to reports following the recent gangland style killing of 70-year-old “Cocaine Granny” Sylvia Simmons of Morvant, and the subsequent firebombing of two of her homes days after she was buried, moves are now afoot to kick out Morvant from any further peace talks.

Simmons, aka Granny, a pensioner and grandmother of 16, reportedly controlled a drug block in the Morvant area and had several young pushers in her employ.

She represented her community in the peace talks, which involved top ranking gang leaders from various warring communities.

SYLVIA SIMMONS ...
aka Cocaine Granny.

Also involved in the talks were Sports Minister Roger Boynes and National Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds.

Granny was reportedly part of a recent peace march organised by the Spiritual Baptists that was staged in the crime-ridden community.

Two Sundays ago, the staunch Spiritual Baptist follower was fatally shot through the eye as she sat relaxing in her Woods Alley home.

Sources told TnT Mirror that “two little boys wearing masks” reportedly put down the job on Granny.

Mirror was further told that two of granny’s pushers were locked up “some time ago” and to date can’t get bail.

“One of them decided to call her shot from all the way in jail because he knew she could help him but she was so wicked that she refused to take his bail,” explained the Morvant source.

“He was hearing of everything going on on the outside ... how the business was going and how she was happy but he was suffering and that’s all to it.”

Following Simmons’ burial, her homes were firebombed.

No one was in the house at the time of the incident.

The source went on: “What her enemies are saying now is that none of her relatives will ever get to live in those houses and they are sending the message loud and clear to everyone.”

Mirror learnt that following her death, one of Simmons’ male relatives attempted to occupy the Woods Alley home, while a daughter lived in the other, but both homes were violently attacked.

“Her enemies claimed to have helped her build her little empire and it’s payback time now,” the source stated.

The source also slammed Simmons’ relatives for not telling the police the truth.

“They know the reason the old lady was killed but they are covering up and that’s why they themselves have gone into hiding because their days numbered, too.

“Her people behind bars were angered by some of Granny’s actions,” the source said.

“She was up and down preaching peace when, in fact, it is war.

“Granny was about control and she felt nobody could touch her because she was a Spiritual Baptist.”

“She was hiding behind religion while she did evil deeds and her relatives must be honest.

“Granny was a wicked criminal old woman trafficking in drugs ... and that’s the truth.”

Just fuh de records, Granny had bad men links right here in south Florida and NY, yeah real bad men links, she had connections tuh get things done, so ah doh believe in dat story about being untouchable, cuz of Spiritual Baptist, de woman had power, member dat. Bless.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 09:26:50 PM »
The coup was a breaking point (maybe one of many).

That terrorist organization has been running amok for over a decade now praying on the young misguided youths.

NAR try to bring some fiscal discipline into the economy with VAT and everybody start to bawl.
Den bakr come and mash up everything and got away with it.  Thats right....the single most outrageous criminal offense committed and the man was paraded around like a mesiah for sooo long and accumulated much wealth.  He was wined and dined by politicians...especially those desperate to regain lost power.

That is what children see for themselves and learn from.  I shoot the PM in his leg...what de heall yuh going and do about it!!!!!

You could go even before that....things have been eroding away since Independence. Massa day done...and with it the idea that we don't have to follow the rules we once did as if that was somehow liberating.

The hope I see is in fact all those protests Cana talking about.  When people are desperate they do whatever they can and realistically that is all they can do other than pack up and leave.  The population is starting to assert their will by participating in the governance of the country any which way they can make their voices heard.

Will they have a say in the new constitution which will inevitably determine how the country is governed?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 09:58:28 PM »

Just fuh de records, Granny had bad men links right here in south Florida and NY, yeah real bad men links, she had connections tuh get things done, so ah doh believe in dat story about being untouchable, cuz of Spiritual Baptist, de woman had power, member dat. Bless.

talking about badmen links i hope we never see this with trinidadians i know it have 1 or 2 trini crews out dey.But no big massive gang(well not so sure) I dont know if you all heard of the shower posse the gang from JA  that ran the crack trade in the US back in the 1980....

http://www.geocities.com/OrganizedCrimeSyndicates/ShowerPosse.html

if we only reach dey

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 11:10:31 AM »
The war between Farai and the G-Unit dates back to 2002 with the murder of David's brother, and the tit-for-tat killings were said to be the result of "disrespect in the ghetto".

oH yes is Jah  little brother   they call tot tee

Offline JabJab

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2006, 01:12:02 PM »
Look these fellas doh respect human life whether young or old so why give them the same respect. Look if you decide a life of crime is for u, then whatever bad comes your way might be too good for u. Innocent people always getting caught between these THugs [I doh care if yer had a bad childhood, once yer pick up a gun and start shooting yer forfeit any goodwill and deserve nothing but licks]. Licks for dem thugs, licks for dem corrupt police , licks for dem businessman that runnig guns because it make more money than they regular business and most of all licks for them politicians that doh give a damn about anybody but themselves.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2006, 06:33:36 PM »
I know the reason for all this peace peace peace "fresh" and them afraid that dey time comming so they want to talk peace now.

bredda, cool with dat bullshit talk about fresh nah, only God Fresh fear, not ah man breathing the same air as him, he see enough from the EDR to know peace had tuh come sometime, too many mothers wearing black and in mourning for their sons, member dat bredda, only god know when fresh time coming....

God is de BOSS...

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2006, 07:20:24 PM »

bredda, cool with dat bullshit talk about fresh nah, only God Fresh fear, not ah man breathing the same air as him, he see enough from the EDR to know peace had tuh come sometime, too many mothers wearing black and in mourning for their sons, member dat bredda, only god know when fresh time coming....

God is de BOSS...

as the ol' western says:

"When a man's got money in his pocket he begins to appreciate peace."

is only the young tusty ones doh want peace. the older established ones want peace. like granny in morvant. well, she ha plenty peace now. rest in peace.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2006, 08:01:33 PM »

God is de BOSS...

as the ol' western says:

"When a man's got money in his pocket he begins to appreciate peace."

is only the young tusty ones doh want peace. the older established ones want peace. like granny in morvant. well, she ha plenty peace now. rest in peace.

study TI    putting him on a high horse
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 08:15:23 PM by triniman »

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2006, 05:36:19 PM »

talking about badmen links i hope we never see this with trinidadians i know it have 1 or 2 trini crews out dey.But no big massive gang(well not so sure) I dont know if you all heard of the shower posse the gang from JA  that ran the crack trade in the US back in the 1980....

http://www.geocities.com/OrganizedCrimeSyndicates/ShowerPosse.html

if we only reach dey

Ah doh know if yuh 1 or 2 trini crews, includes de one in south Florida. Yeah meh boi, we have ah crew over here. Dem breddahs cool doh, dey not on no small thing, no robing and killing innocent people. Just some some KILLAS hustling, trying tuh make money de way dey like it. However, when it come tuh war, very few could test dem. Ah could be wrong, but ah thing dey have 1 or 2 yardmen in de squad. Bless.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 06:49:25 PM »

Youths idolizing criminals and criminal behavior.

Tings turned on they head.

1]; } ?>