June 22, 2024, 08:47:46 PM

Author Topic: New TnT flag for fans  (Read 6502 times)

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
New TnT flag for fans
« on: February 06, 2007, 08:44:21 AM »
Check out what this Sunderland came up with....... so cool to combine the Sunderland crest with the TnT flag. ;D

« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 11:06:16 AM by redtrinigirl »
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: New TnT flag for fans
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 09:03:46 AM »

hadda register to see it

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 09:23:13 AM »
yeah cah see it....copy and paste de pic for us nah  ;D

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 09:24:00 AM »
Ok, got it.....

« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 09:31:35 AM by redtrinigirl »
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 10:42:36 AM »
 :salute: :thumbsup: :notworthy: :applause:

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 10:59:17 AM »
Check out what this Sunderland came up with....... so cool to combine the Sunderland crest with the TnT flag. ;D

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/member.php?find=lastposter&t=197964

That link is to a mans profile.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Mackem

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Check out my TnT World Cup Pics
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 12:06:38 PM »
Looks great!
Check out my T&T photos from the World Cup in Germany:
http://public.fotki.com/mackem/world_cup_-_england/

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »
The flag is against our law you can’t put any thing on the flag it looks good but yah breaking the law buy desecrating   the flag  on offence to Sunderland  fans :shameonyou: :shameonyou:
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 02:24:23 PM »
The flag is against our law you can’t put any thing on the flag it looks good but yah breaking the law buy desecrating   the flag  on offence to Sunderland  fans :shameonyou: :shameonyou:
whhaaaat.... stewps please...

come nuh Bally... I would fly that happily any day... its no desecration...

If they put ah big sign syain "allyuh is ah setta shithounds" then they desecrating the flag, but no in this case its simply representing a union... and a beautiful one at that.

I love it!
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 02:29:42 PM »
Breeds if you look at our laws we are not allowed to put any thing on the flag this our national flag I don’t see nothing wrong with Sunderland but we can put any thing on our flag Tallman could help with the laws of the island i can't find it but i know for sure its there

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 02:32:25 PM »
It's normal for fans of a football club to put their club crest or name on the national flag this indicates that the Sunderland fans have adopted our Nations flag as their own...surely you can't take offense to that.

Of course there are people here that like to post just to see their own words in front of them................

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 02:36:54 PM »
Breeds if you look at our laws we are not allowed to put any thing on the flag this our national flag I don’t see nothing wrong with Sunderland but we can put any thing on our flag Tallman could help with the laws of the island i can't find it but i know for sure its there

I suppose... but I believe theres also an old law that its illegal to have sexaul relations with a man in Trinidad... of course the law isnt really enforced (thank god, that would be bacahnal) but really... It would be hard to say that they are desecrating the flag... I personally say, EMBRACE IT.

They are putting their crest on our flag... their crest is just as important to them as our flag is to us... thus I find it quite flattering.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 02:46:22 PM »

Here is an overview. Check XII.3
http://www.nalis.gov.tt/NationalAwards-Emblems/flag.htm
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 02:49:22 PM by E-man »

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 02:47:38 PM »

I suppose... but I believe theres also an old law that its illegal to have sexaul relations with a man in Trinidad... of course the law isnt really enforced (thank god, that would be bacahnal) but really... It would be hard to say that they are desecrating the flag... I personally say, EMBRACE IT.

They are putting their crest on our flag... their crest is just as important to them as our flag is to us... thus I find it quite flattering.

Like you want to have sex with ah man :rotfl:

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 02:51:44 PM »
It's normal for fans of a football club to put their club crest or name on the national flag this indicates that the Sunderland fans have adopted our Nations flag as their own...surely you can't take offense to that.

Of course there are people here that like to post just to see their own words in front of them................

Normal in other countries, but our law forbids it.
But still de flag look sweet. ;D

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 02:55:23 PM »
PROHIBITED USES OF THE NATIONAL FLAG
(Miscellaneous)

1.      The National Flag must not be dipped to any person or thing; this honour will be rendered by the Defence Force Colours or where appropriate by the flags of the institutions, organisations etc.
   2.      The National Flag should not be used for purposes of adornment or advertising. It should not be printed or embroidered or otherwise reproduced on such articles as handkerchiefs, uniforms or clothing of any kind, or furniture, cushions, etc. It should not be printed or otherwise impressed on paper boxes or napkins or anything intended for temporary use and discard. It should not be used as any part of a disguise costume.
   3.      The Flag should not have placed on it or attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, work, figure, design, picture or drawing. It should not be used as a commercial trade mark. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the National Flag is flown.
   4.      The Flag should not be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying or delivering anything.
   5.      The Flag should not be festooned over doorways, arches, etc., or tied in a bowknot, or fashioned into a rosette, or used as drapings. It should not be drawn back or drawn up in folds but always allowed to fall free.
   6.      The Flag should not be displayed, used or stored in such a manner as would permit it to be easily torn, soiled or damaged in any way.
   7.      The Flag should not be used a a covering for a ceiling.
   8.      The Flag should not be allowed to touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water or merchandise.

So all those Soca Warriors t-shirts with the flag on them that were selling before the World Cup were violating of the law as well.

Bally where were you back then??????

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 03:01:13 PM »
ok suderland  have three Trinis al fine and dandy when our players start to get bench allyah go complain this is not right not matter how you look at it jump o the bandwaggon all yah like

Offline rowdy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 03:03:31 PM »
I think no country allows a club sign or something like that in their national flag. But you can change the colour just a little bit then nobody can complain because it is not the official flag anymore   ;)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 03:15:31 PM »

No dickhead... and was that supposed to be funny?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 03:17:16 PM by Jefferz »

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 07:44:30 PM »
whhaaaat.... stewps please...

come nuh Bally... I would fly that happily any day... its no desecration...

If they put ah big sign syain "allyuh is ah setta shithounds" then they desecrating the flag, but no in this case its simply representing a union... and a beautiful one at that.

I love it!

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2007, 01:36:13 PM »
Come on guys let's all be friends, I appreciate you are very patriotic about your flag, I totally agree with you on that but I just think the Sunderland fans responsible are just proud to have 3 T&T internationals in the team

It's all just a bit of fun  :beermug:
Roy Keane's Red & White Army

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2007, 01:54:15 PM »
Well the debate over whether people were breaking the law during the WC was going on a bit when people had these little mini flags on there cars.  But people all over the World did that (every one except the people of the US I guess).  So everyone got caught up in the euphoria, I didn't find anything wrong wid it.  Even the Germans, who I learnt eventually would not normally display their flag (or be proud of the country overall, dat Nazi thing really left a national stain/shame on every body....for years/decades).

However I always knew it should not be flown at night.  Well then somebody should tell the people at the Centre of Excellence about clause XI.11 cuz dem have a big one dat does fly mawning, noon and night....

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2007, 01:55:13 PM »

Uuummm Jefferz the way yuh wrote it....for 2 seconds yuh even had me wondering....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2007, 02:43:34 PM »
Dey breaking we law?  We have jurisdiction in Sunderland now?

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2007, 02:46:08 PM »

Uuummm Jefferz the way yuh wrote it....for 2 seconds yuh even had me wondering....

I suppose... its simply becuase I believe that persecuting someone for their sexuality is stupid... yuh doh hadda wonder... im a red blooded male however... for mr.che... lets break down that question...

either he just lookin tuh catch ah serious cuss from meh A.)

or B.) he himself is really ah curious man... if yuh know what ah mean...

che stay in de closet and dont worry about me.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 08:49:34 PM »
I think most merchandise sold in T&T the stripe run or should run on opposite corners.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 09:19:09 PM »
Some people on here does act like little kids all I’m saying is we should not put stuff on our flag because a couple of players go to Sunderland that don’t give them the rite to desecrate our flag let me ask the English fans this, would you where another countries shirt as a matter of fact a T&T shirt  and the answer would be no they would never do that I don’t believe in jumping on every thing everybody else is doing you have to stand back and look at everything before you act. They should make a red white flag with the Sunderland log that looks like our flag but deferent. That all 

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 09:27:30 PM »
Some people on here does act like little kids all I’m saying is we should not put stuff on our flag because a couple of players go to Sunderland that don’t give them the rite to desecrate our flag let me ask the English fans this, would you where another countries shirt as a matter of fact a T&T shirt and the answer would be no they would never do that I don’t believe in jumping on every thing everybody else is doing you have to stand back and look at everything before you act. They should make a red white flag with the Sunderland log that looks like our flag but deferent. That all

Good post Bally .. Leh meh add someting to that - Ah doh tink they would put ah Sunderland crest on ah Englang flag!
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2007, 09:31:10 PM »
oh ho
dais why day had the Irag flag behing the TTFF logo on the TnT WC jerseys eh
ok makes sense now den
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 09:33:25 PM by WestCoastTrini »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2007, 09:33:39 PM »
Some people on here does act like little kids all I’m saying is we should not put stuff on our flag because a couple of players go to Sunderland that don’t give them the rite to desecrate our flag let me ask the English fans this, would you where another countries shirt as a matter of fact a T&T shirt  and the answer would be no they would never do that I don’t believe in jumping on every thing everybody else is doing you have to stand back and look at everything before you act. They should make a red white flag with the Sunderland log that looks like our flag but deferent. That all 

Bally I hear where yuh coming from eh, but it really is not a big deal. Our flag has been incorporated into quite a few other things that should rile yuh up more.

De Sunderland fans who created dat logo mean no disrespect. Like Pantherz and Jefferz say is a union, and a little tribute to the Warriors on their squad. I personally eh take no offense  :beermug:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 09:35:50 PM by Grande man »

T&T welcomes back...the King

1]; } ?>