June 24, 2024, 06:41:43 AM

Author Topic: Maturana takes up senior coaching job.  (Read 151491 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stern slams Maturana's management.
« Reply #510 on: August 28, 2008, 05:38:20 PM »
D blacklist give players a chance yet but dey woulda benefit from playin wit d blacklist men.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #511 on: August 28, 2008, 07:38:26 PM »

Stern has been and will always be a disruptive player. Remember the situation between he and Glen before the world cup ?
Pacho new so he now find this out. And he ent go take Stern side like the other coaches/JW yes men. How many coaches before had the balls to drop Stern. Just what he needed and it worked before in the final games in qualifying for 2006.

Let we hope this have the same effect and really motivate him to produce.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well the text part I not going to argue that but it was reported here before the world cup that he Stern did not want to play alongside Glen. At that time he had the backing of the technical staff so Glen was getting salt in the lead up to the World Cup. It was only at the World Cup that Glen got playing time alongside Stern. The story was given here by #8(poster's name) Claims to be a close personal friend of Glen and was giving it to us live from inside the camp. The had a few team meetings to try to get the situation sorted. Stern BIG and he does pull rank on everybody.

That being said, I am not making excuses for the text. But hey them men was in USA getting ready to play the game, after comming straight from Hati, so who was really to call ???

RASTAMAN YUH IS AH FACKING BALDHEAD !!
 Yuh sounding like one ah dem 'sight meh and relate' macomey man who does bump dey gum bout wha dey doh know.Yuh read de tata yuh write before yuh post it or yuh just facking retarted ????? 
Now you sound like you doh have ah facking idea about de game, and ah doh just mean on the pitch, but how de order of things are run ah the highest level of the game.Stern is not a 'disruptive player' a 'disruptive player' is someone who cause problems on and off the pitch,someone who is detrimental to the team and as a result hinders the performance of the team.If Stern had a problem with Cornell and he was 'disruptive' to the team ,do you think we would gone to the WC ?Do you think he or Cornell wudda ah still be on the team ,if the so called 'problem' between them was so 'disruptive' that Beenie wudda jepodize the whole team qualifying ? The fact is Stern was instrumental in getting us to the WC .Stern was never trying to 'salt' Cornell,he had no reason to.His place was secure on the squad for the simple fact that he was our LEADING FACKING GOAL SCORER nuttin else.No rank ting as you so dotishly put ,his spot was secure for his goals plain and simple.
Now ah doh want tuh slam Cornell but ah have tuh educate yuh chupid ass.A few years back in the Gold cup in Miami Cornell come on in de 2nd half and score ah nice header from ah cross from Angus.Well everybody say Cornell shud start the next game, so Cornell start the next game .............if he touch de ball twice he touch it pleanty and I eh joking, go and watch the tape....he was subbed at half time. My point is Stern doh feel threaten by any striker TnT have he is the only player we have that we could of count on to score goals for us to go to Germany and he delivered.The only player on TnT squad that yuh cud say 'bound tuh score'.
Just now rastaman ah go come back tuh you.....

Maturana is ah facking goat ,a has been who never had to do much with them Columbian teams that went to the WC. He had players like Valderama,Wanchope,Rincon in they prime,he had a good team,playing on talent.Hear meh good,when we was losing against Bermuda in TnT, at half time, Alvin facking Corneal had to come into the dressing room and talk to the players ,not that facking asshole that coaching TnT right now . He din have ah clue what to do and was looking and shaking like Muhammad Ali. That could never happen with a real gaffer,he is the one put the team on the pitch and now when things going wrong he eh have ah clue what to say to his players...NOT AH FACKING PEEP AT HALF TIME AND WE LOSING TUH BERMUDA ,AT HOME TOO.....Bertille St Clair better than this con't ,Maturana is ah dunce of the game working with old old old credentials.
Say what yuh want bout Beenie but as a expierence coach he understood  that TnT does not have a talent pool like Brazil or Argentina and he work with the best we had.Beenie eh expierement with youth ,he realize the talent we have just needed good coaching, and he provided that,the rest is history.
..Back tuh you now Rastaman Baldhead in case yuh din know,the so called 'disruptive' player never once turn his back on TnT and refuse tuh play.Always showing up when called,never late,and he doh walk with he hand swinging,he does walk with he goals.The man does be jeopdizing his starting place with the team that paying his wages,only tuh come home tuh some micky mouse organization and have tuh deal with pure bull shit and disrespect.But #14 never say 'fack dat',I bigger than this ,when Dwight and Latas getting the utmost respeck from everybody ,Stern for whatever reason,always getting pong and had to be proving himself.Imagine de haters say he is de laziest ,he doh run ah tall,he does loaf,he always in Zen partying hard,is like some ah all yuh practing tuh be paparattzi and hah nuttin beter to do  than tuh maco wha #14 doing off the pitch.But with all that at the end of the day it eh have another player in de Concacaf region scoring at the rate #14 scoring at, UP TO TODAY....NOT EVEN FACKING CLOSE AH SAY !!!
 So for all de IMPS who think dropping #14 is  the best thing for TnT or that he deserver that kinda ah disrespect,laugh now,becuz time will prove that TnT is going nowhere this WC without #14,unfortunately this will only prove that the assholes that consist of the ttff and their asslickers were wrong in desrespecting and dropping TnT most prolific goal scorer ever.

Maturana + de Corneals + jackass warner + ttff   x  rastaman =  PIG SHIT !!

Just the response I would expect from STERN'S BITCH.

I never said the man ent good. Every body know that he good. But he is a rank puller, cry baby, a disruptive player to the team. Yes he scores goals and we cannot take that away from him, but he sometimes has to be kept in check.

Lika ah say before yuh is ah stinking pork eating baldhead that talking ah pile ah pig shit.

''Yes he scores goals and we cannot take that away from him,''

Bald facking head ..when he score goals he eh scoring for Stern John ,he scoring for TnT,and we need them goals .Yuh eh taking nuttin away from #14 yuh taking goals away from TnT,but they shud put we top   goal scorer in 'check' becuz ah few assholes like you think he 'arrogant'  ???.Yuh eh see yuh is ah facking cyat....Stop eating pork ,yuh posting PIG SHIT !!

Oh and before ah forget ..de only bitch here is yuh gyul ..ah hear #14 had she crawling outta he flat de odda morning at 5:43am.  ;)
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

TrinInfinite

« Reply #512 on: August 28, 2008, 07:55:05 PM »

Stern has been and will always be a disruptive player. Remember the situation between he and Glen before the world cup ?
Pacho new so he now find this out. And he ent go take Stern side like the other coaches/JW yes men. How many coaches before had the balls to drop Stern. Just what he needed and it worked before in the final games in qualifying for 2006.

Let we hope this have the same effect and really motivate him to produce.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well the text part I not going to argue that but it was reported here before the world cup that he Stern did not want to play alongside Glen. At that time he had the backing of the technical staff so Glen was getting salt in the lead up to the World Cup. It was only at the World Cup that Glen got playing time alongside Stern. The story was given here by #8(poster's name) Claims to be a close personal friend of Glen and was giving it to us live from inside the camp. The had a few team meetings to try to get the situation sorted. Stern BIG and he does pull rank on everybody.

That being said, I am not making excuses for the text. But hey them men was in USA getting ready to play the game, after comming straight from Hati, so who was really to call ???

RASTAMAN YUH IS AH FACKING BALDHEAD !!
 Yuh sounding like one ah dem 'sight meh and relate' macomey man who does bump dey gum bout wha dey doh know.Yuh read de tata yuh write before yuh post it or yuh just facking retarted ????? 
Now you sound like you doh have ah facking idea about de game, and ah doh just mean on the pitch, but how de order of things are run ah the highest level of the game.Stern is not a 'disruptive player' a 'disruptive player' is someone who cause problems on and off the pitch,someone who is detrimental to the team and as a result hinders the performance of the team.If Stern had a problem with Cornell and he was 'disruptive' to the team ,do you think we would gone to the WC ?Do you think he or Cornell wudda ah still be on the team ,if the so called 'problem' between them was so 'disruptive' that Beenie wudda jepodize the whole team qualifying ? The fact is Stern was instrumental in getting us to the WC .Stern was never trying to 'salt' Cornell,he had no reason to.His place was secure on the squad for the simple fact that he was our LEADING FACKING GOAL SCORER nuttin else.No rank ting as you so dotishly put ,his spot was secure for his goals plain and simple.
Now ah doh want tuh slam Cornell but ah have tuh educate yuh chupid ass.A few years back in the Gold cup in Miami Cornell come on in de 2nd half and score ah nice header from ah cross from Angus.Well everybody say Cornell shud start the next game, so Cornell start the next game .............if he touch de ball twice he touch it pleanty and I eh joking, go and watch the tape....he was subbed at half time. My point is Stern doh feel threaten by any striker TnT have he is the only player we have that we could of count on to score goals for us to go to Germany and he delivered.The only player on TnT squad that yuh cud say 'bound tuh score'.
Just now rastaman ah go come back tuh you.....

Maturana is ah facking goat ,a has been who never had to do much with them Columbian teams that went to the WC. He had players like Valderama,Wanchope,Rincon in they prime,he had a good team,playing on talent.Hear meh good,when we was losing against Bermuda in TnT, at half time, Alvin facking Corneal had to come into the dressing room and talk to the players ,not that facking asshole that coaching TnT right now . He din have ah clue what to do and was looking and shaking like Muhammad Ali. That could never happen with a real gaffer,he is the one put the team on the pitch and now when things going wrong he eh have ah clue what to say to his players...NOT AH FACKING PEEP AT HALF TIME AND WE LOSING TUH BERMUDA ,AT HOME TOO.....Bertille St Clair better than this con't ,Maturana is ah dunce of the game working with old old old credentials.
Say what yuh want bout Beenie but as a expierence coach he understood  that TnT does not have a talent pool like Brazil or Argentina and he work with the best we had.Beenie eh expierement with youth ,he realize the talent we have just needed good coaching, and he provided that,the rest is history.
..Back tuh you now Rastaman Baldhead in case yuh din know,the so called 'disruptive' player never once turn his back on TnT and refuse tuh play.Always showing up when called,never late,and he doh walk with he hand swinging,he does walk with he goals.The man does be jeopdizing his starting place with the team that paying his wages,only tuh come home tuh some micky mouse organization and have tuh deal with pure bull shit and disrespect.But #14 never say 'fack dat',I bigger than this ,when Dwight and Latas getting the utmost respeck from everybody ,Stern for whatever reason,always getting pong and had to be proving himself.Imagine de haters say he is de laziest ,he doh run ah tall,he does loaf,he always in Zen partying hard,is like some ah all yuh practing tuh be paparattzi and hah nuttin beter to do  than tuh maco wha #14 doing off the pitch.But with all that at the end of the day it eh have another player in de Concacaf region scoring at the rate #14 scoring at, UP TO TODAY....NOT EVEN FACKING CLOSE AH SAY !!!
 So for all de IMPS who think dropping #14 is  the best thing for TnT or that he deserver that kinda ah disrespect,laugh now,becuz time will prove that TnT is going nowhere this WC without #14,unfortunately this will only prove that the assholes that consist of the ttff and their asslickers were wrong in desrespecting and dropping TnT most prolific goal scorer ever.

Maturana + de Corneals + jackass warner + ttff   x  rastaman =  PIG SHIT !!

Just the response I would expect from STERN'S BITCH.

I never said the man ent good. Every body know that he good. But he is a rank puller, cry baby, a disruptive player to the team. Yes he scores goals and we cannot take that away from him, but he sometimes has to be kept in check.

Lika ah say before yuh is ah stinking pork eating baldhead that talking ah pile ah pig shit.

''Yes he scores goals and we cannot take that away from him,''

Bald facking head ..when he score goals he eh scoring for Stern John ,he scoring for TnT,and we need them goals .Yuh eh taking nuttin away from #14 yuh taking goals away from TnT,but they shud put we top   goal scorer in 'check' becuz ah few assholes like you think he 'arrogant'  ???.Yuh eh see yuh is ah facking cyat....Stop eating pork ,yuh posting PIG SHIT !!

Oh and before ah forget ..de only bitch here is yuh gyul ..ah hear #14 had she crawling outta he flat de odda morning at 5:43am. ;)

family long time, ah doubt they will ignore stern for the whole campaign, hopefully not... they ignoring a whole setta of other players also, i ent know wat they trying to prove oui...

God is de BOSS....

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 29, 2008, 12:17:44 AM »
hear we go again.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 29, 2008, 03:51:12 AM »
I miss these posts from Berris.........good to see he still on form ............old days come back again
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 29, 2008, 05:43:43 AM »
rastaman doh study berris dread..

ah feelin whey yuh comin from.

we cyah have dem disruptive elements round we team, pacho know wha he doing.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 30, 2008, 12:27:17 PM »

Trust me I ent studying that clown Berris. We all know who pulling on his piggie.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 30, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »

Trust me I ent studying that clown Berris. We all know who pulling on his piggie.

sarcasm ent yuh strong point eh?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #518 on: August 30, 2008, 11:45:22 PM »

''PIGGIE'' yuh say rastaman baldhead...eh eh ...

1. The person doing de 'pulling' is yuh gyul.
2.  She eh pulling meh 'piggie', she pulling meh IRON,get it right. 
3.  Ah give yuh 1 guess wha she using tuh pull ...hint hint .. is not she hands.
4.  Now kakahole,see if yuh cud borrow ah wire brush and scrubb off dah rust
     from de old chain yuh now bite....yuh big facking dunce  :devil: :devil:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 11:48:07 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 04, 2008, 08:39:43 AM »

''PIGGIE'' yuh say rastaman baldhead...eh eh ...

1. The person doing de 'pulling' is yuh gyul.
2.  She eh pulling meh 'piggie', she pulling meh IRON,get it right. 
3.  Ah give yuh 1 guess wha she using tuh pull ...hint hint .. is not she hands.
4.  Now kakahole,see if yuh cud borrow ah wire brush and scrubb off dah rust
     from de old chain yuh now bite....yuh big facking dunce  :devil: :devil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
This is a football forum fool....

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 04, 2008, 08:48:30 AM »
i do understands stern's concern. for not getting selected for the squad, but there are a lot of young players on the squad now. tnt will handle there seflves.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Maturana must stay
« Reply #521 on: September 11, 2008, 09:35:24 AM »
since man putting up de opposite I go post dis ...it have plenty facts I eh seeing coming out ...the first two US goals had hand balls before de player scored all yuh din see dat ? what could Maturana do about dat ? how is he to be blamed for dat. A goal changes everything in a football game ..you chasing de game from dere on in ...yuh game plan etc. affected ...man walk on glen when he was on de ground and eh get nuttin for at ...all yuh eh see dat neither. the players  fraid to tackle because de refereeing was jokey ..all yuh eh see man raising dey han and ting becase dey fraid to give away free kick and penalties.
If was a european referee he wasn't missing all dem ting ... Now what allyuh want from maturana ???
first dey criticize him because he kyah speak de language but all yuh same peole say ...de team playing some nice knock now (against Cuba and guatemala ) instead ah dem long ball we was playing !
I tink man go criticise de coach because he spoting ah Afro in dese times ..way ahhyuh want ?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Maturana must stay
« Reply #522 on: September 11, 2008, 09:38:10 AM »
Give we 10 reasons y he must stay we have 10 and countin y he must go
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #523 on: September 11, 2008, 09:40:28 AM »
So far we have one:
1. Handball.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 11, 2008, 09:41:46 AM »
since man putting up de opposite I go post dis ...it have plenty facts I eh seeing coming out ...the first two US goals had hand balls before de player scored all yuh din see dat ? what could Maturana do about dat ? how is he to be blamed for dat. A goal changes everything in a football game ..you chasing de game from dere on in ...yuh game plan etc. affected ...man walk on glen when he was on de ground and eh get nuttin for at ...all yuh eh see dat neither. the players  fraid to tackle because de refereeing was jokey ..all yuh eh see man raising dey han and ting becase dey fraid to give away free kick and penalties.
If was a european referee he wasn't missing all dem ting ... Now what allyuh want from maturana ???
first dey criticize him because he kyah speak de language but all yuh same peole say ...de team playing some nice knock now (against Cuba and guatemala ) instead ah dem long ball we was playing !
I tink man go criticise de coach because he spoting ah Afro in dese times ..way ahhyuh want ?

you making excuses and burying your head in the sand..

those calls were only clear and visible after several tv replays and the 2nd goals was a clean call.. Don't try to swing this as if we get cheated or something.

what you should be more concerned with is how the man get so free and wide open for the 1st goal, handball or not, what was going on with our defense there..

Since yuh playing the "IF" game, what if USA had pong the other 4 goals they shoulda score on us?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: September 11, 2008, 09:43:44 AM »
So far we have one:
1. Handball.
well untill FIFA changes how they handle this type of situation we cant bring it up
The score IS WHAT IT IS

like ya did forget 1973
game in Haiti
or wha ;)
SHIT................... we get SHAFTED again
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: September 11, 2008, 09:44:51 AM »
DUMBTIST stayin should not b based on a handball. D free kick in tnt was not a freekick. We askin 4 he head 4 d crap he doin since he get d wuk  

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: September 11, 2008, 09:46:45 AM »
Reason number 2: We have beaten Guyana on numerous occasions.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:54:52 AM by Monkey Genius »

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: September 11, 2008, 09:46:53 AM »
2. poor player pool
3. poor player pool
4. poor player pool
5. players not giving of their best at all times( good today not so good tomorrow, poor next day )
6. unavailabilty of best players( due to injury or otherwie )
7. Been there done dat ( Maturana )
8. has managed to change ( although some like stick break in dey ears ) the dump ball style
9. is building more a team than an individual focus
10. has given opportunity to locals by picking them for friendlies
11. is working with locals to imprive their game
12. has the best record in friendlies while using locals as well
I could go on you know .....

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: September 11, 2008, 09:48:10 AM »

You seriously blaming de referee for that loss yestersay?  That is de poorest excuse I've heard so far.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: September 11, 2008, 09:49:25 AM »
2. poor player pool
3. poor player pool
4. poor player pool
5. players not giving of their best at all times( good today not so good tomorrow, poor next day )
6. unavailabilty of best players( due to injury or otherwie )
7. Been there done dat ( Maturana )
8. has managed to change ( although some like stick break in dey ears ) the dump ball style
9. is building more a team than an individual focus
10. has given opportunity to locals by picking them for friendlies
11. is working with locals to imprive their game
12. has the best record in friendlies while using locals as well
I could go on you know .....
Wim, dais you?
Many forren players were overlooked
if they are playing forren it is understood that they level of play should be better than PFL players...should
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: September 11, 2008, 09:50:36 AM »

Is de same ref who neglected to call what other refs would have called as penalties too doh, so yuh cah have it both ways fella!!  So yuh tink dat excuse Maturana lack of a sensable game plan?  Dat excuse de flickin mix an match assness he keep doin wit de lineup?  Dat excuse leaving out some of our most experienced players from the team?  Jedd try hard wit da sideways defense ah de shit regime we have eh!!

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: September 11, 2008, 09:50:49 AM »

those calls were only clear and visible after several tv replays and the 2nd goals was a clean call.. Don't try to swing this as if we get cheated or something.

what you should be more concerned with is how the man get so free and wide open for the 1st goal, handball or not, what was going on with our defense there..

Since yuh playing the "IF" game, what if USA had pong the other 4 goals they shoulda score on us?

i doh believe dis ...you never play football ?? ah player hands a ball and dat is Ok and is not supposd to affect you ? ..anmd they get away wid it twice !!! dat is why we eh go each now way ..if was england dat did happen to you would see de two hands on de front page ...we really must remain whipping boys ...look how we accept Crouch fould on sancho when even de english show we it clear as day !!!
yeah well den fire de coach......

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: September 11, 2008, 09:51:24 AM »
We playing like we fraid for our lives and 10 players behind de ball with no clue going forward. Come on, Maturana is way over his head. We had player who was not considered who could have helped. No subs were made to up the team performance. etc etc.

Maturana must go, Equador, Peru and Costa Rica sent him packing as fast as he was hired.

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: September 11, 2008, 09:53:50 AM »
But is the same set a men who was also saying "WIM MUST GO" begging now for "WIM TO COME BACK ".

So you all really expected a win last night ?

We lost due to :
1) Senior pleayers not standing up !!!! The same set of them who everybody was saying needed to be there .
Theobald,cyd, Avery (yellow carded), Scotland ( who was ineffective) against Guyana and Carlos who is really lacking confidence at this time !

2) Daniel not understanding his defensive duties

3) Poor set piece defending

4) Telesford not ready for that position !!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: September 11, 2008, 09:55:41 AM »
Reason number 3: He is a loving father figure to Makan Hislop.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: September 11, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »
But is the same set a men who was also saying "WIM MUST GO" begging now for "WIM TO COME BACK ".

So you all really expected a win last night ?

We lost due to :
1) Senior pleayers not standing up !!!! The same set of them who everybody was saying needed to be there .
Theobald,cyd, Avery (yellow carded), Scotland ( who was ineffective) against Guyana and Carlos who is really lacking confidence at this time !

2) Daniel not understanding his defensive duties

3) Poor set piece defending

4) Telesford not ready for that position !!

Daniel was getting back on defense last night.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: September 11, 2008, 10:02:00 AM »

Truth be told, the officiating was not the best. It was not tight. Just rendering that.

I can't say better officiating would have influenced the result. In some ways, the ref reflected the laxity in the match. Typically from Yard it's Prendergast but he had other things going on. The ref was so-so.

There is a view that the ref should have been Central American in an encounter between a Caribbean team and a North American team.

Holds water or not? We could debate that.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 12:49:18 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 11, 2008, 10:02:38 AM »
Reason number 4: They'll promote Anton if he goes.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 11, 2008, 10:06:16 AM »

You seriously blaming de referee for that loss yestersay?  That is de poorest excuse I've heard so far.

Like I have to read and spell for you ..... no matter how you prepare for an event a single little thing can throw you ....if you never play sports ask someone nah !!! ask Ato, lara, Ames, Crawford ,,it does not matter the sport. I eh blaming de referee for how we play I blaming de referee for allowing or not seeing these little things that can change a game. How you go feel if you playing drafts and a man at the side ah de board move ah piece and noone else eh see and de play stands ? de team was poor because de opposition was superior ! You play as well as your opponent allows you to play ! we have lots of work to do but we have to crawl before we can walk ! The USA was playing Argentina in friendlies ..you think we could get ah friendly against dem ? doh try to make dis look like I blaming ah referee for how men was mistrapping and giving away the ball, Senior professionals on the team included, but you cant blame the coach for dat.If de coach did leave out carlos yuh woulda hear talk but did you see how many times carlos gave away de ball to de opponents or how Glen, who men say play good, was clueless in his position? If I was de coach i woulda let all dem things happen because dis is ah learning experience and we have to finish ahead of cuba and guatemala at this point. When Sorillo beat bolt at the olympics man eh call for bolt's head...because dey know bolt had a plan ...give de coach some credit nah...after all he has more experience dan you or I have right ?
i woulda use dis tape to motivate de players to beat Guatemala and cuba and get us to the next round ....we have seen them play better and I believe with this coach dey can. problem is the chicken and chips mentality hard to break.Let me simplify dis again before man get me wrong ..when you have a start up industry you give it protection before it can survive on its own ..if not it cannot compete with the already established operators ...well in this case the USA is the established operator 5 World cups straight ...you tell me what we should do here ???

1]; } ?>