April 26, 2024, 05:52:05 PM

Author Topic: Making T&T league a better place.  (Read 8782 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Making T&T league a better place.
« on: August 22, 2010, 08:23:23 AM »
Making T&T league a better place.
By: Inshan "Flex" Mohammed.

I have an idea. But my concern is, who will help me put my idea into action as it's very important for the players and administrators who ply their trade in the Trinidad and Tobago Pro and Super Leagues.

Players, both men and women, who represent Trinidad and Tobago should also be eligible.

If somehow a rule could be made so that the league could enforce a law that requires all players, coaches, assistant coaches, administrators and referees who take part in the league (mentioned above) to participate in a Flex-Spending Account Plan or a Marvin Lee Trust Fund, it will benefit them later down the road.

The idea came to me after I read the news about a former captain of Presentation College, San Fernando football team now turned professional league player.

The Police FC player is now sharing space in an emergency relief shelter with several other families who were displaced by the devastating floods of last week.

We all know in the past how many of our soldiers have fallen on the field, and either died, or never played again.

Thanks to the financial backing of TTFF special advisor Jack Warner, the late Marvin Lee got help. But many didn't; Richard Theodore - an off field injury - and Anthony Noreiga comes to mind.
Noreiga suffered a brain contusion after colliding with his team-mate, goalkeeper Jan-Michael Williams, and American striker Brian Ching as they were challenging for an aerial ball during a Gold Cup match.

The idea would work like this (example)

1. Top paid players are required to donate just $10 TTD per paycheck.
2. Lower paid players are required to donate just $5 TTD per paycheck.
3. Coaches and Administrators are required to donate just $10 TTD per paycheck.
4. Assistant coaches and referees are required to donate just $5 TTD per paycheck.
5. People outside the league are also eligible to donate to help such cause.
6. Participants must be active for 1 year to be eligible for help.
7. TTFF will be required to donate $100 TTD per month.
8. Government will match all contributions.

The money will go into a Flex-Spending Account which will be handled by a responsible and honest person, who the Pro League board will, of course, oversee and keep tabs on his/her performance.

The public will be updated periodically on its progress; this way, everyone gets involved and a sense of trust will be nurtured.

The funds will be used strictly for any player, coach, administrator, assistant coach or referee who is facing difficult times or becomes severely ill. In which case, of course, the applicant must prove such.

The money will accumulate to an unlimited amount until needed. Help in case of natural disasters, fire to homes, long-term injuries, need for medical assistance (etc) can be sought for anyone at anytime.

The way the funds would be disbursed will all depend on the nature of the incident and would cover the participants up to one year or more, depending on the balance in the account.

I believe this idea will give the players et al some sort of insurance and hope, and so strengthen the leagues in T&T.

I know to some the idea may be far-fetched but in the long-term participants will benefit greatly. Remember, regular insurance helps but only to a limit, not to mention the mile one has to go to get any sort of reimbursement. It rarely caters for lost jobs or a house being burnt to the ground.

The Flex-Spending Account will be more of a family network - a non-profit organization - and if this idea becomes successful a full retirement plan should be considered. I believe the government should get involved to at least get the idea off the ground, in addition to the added contribution of the participants.

Both foreign and local participants will be eligible for the retirement plan, with a stipulation that foreign players can only receive a lump-sum payout and must be active in the league for a minimum of 5 years.

Locals should also be required to stay active for a minimum of 3 years and must be of retirement age (35). If one puts in his time and does not have the age, one will be required to wait until the retirement age is reached to collect any funds due.

Different contribution equals different payout. There will be different packages. For example, you can deposit up to 40% of your pay into the retirement fund and with the accumulation of interest you could walk away with a sizeable amount after you retire. You would also be able to borrow at a low interest rate against your retirement should you run into trouble before maturity.

And finally, this is a foundation we can build on and other sport associations in T&T are more than welcome to join in; we need to look after our sport men/women who do us proud.

These are all examples (so to speak) but its an idea worth your attention for the least.

There is life - after sports.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 08:39:44 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Making T&T league a better place.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 08:38:01 AM »
Flex,
       I think is a good idea. But I have a serious against the TTFF. I don,t want them as overseers of nothing financial belonging to struggling players. Sorry. But if WE can get something like that going, it would be a breath of fresh air.

when I was reading the article and saw "flex-spending account", I saying to myself, but Flex is a smart or what. But do dig, I with you on this one.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 08:49:45 AM »
Flex,
       I think is a good idea. But I have a serious against the TTFF. I don,t want them as overseers of nothing financial belonging to struggling players. Sorry. But if WE can get something like that going, it would be a breath of fresh air.

when I was reading the article and saw "flex-spending account", I saying to myself, but Flex is a smart or what. But do dig, I with you on this one.

Yeah, just an unintended pun, very good idea Flex, would be tough to get close to 100% buy-in I think w/players and coaches alike, everyone is out for the almighty dollar.  Also, what's the criteria for delineating between and determining high and low profile players?  Their wages or the nature of the clubs they represent?  The league?  Of course KJ, JS, CE are high profile but where do seeming mid-profile players go?  Such as Jaggy, Keon, and others.

Of course the above can be worked out, just requires a dedicated committee making a concerted effort.  Finally I am w/Deeks, TTFF administer over $$, crappaud smoke we pipe wid dat one, the players assoc may be a better option here, but then of course TTFF, players, and coaches would all have to buy into that....
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 08:52:48 AM »
Flex,

Deeks this was suppose to  role of FPATT /players union which  JACK WARNER REFUSE RECOGNIZE , pro league players refuse/scared to join and Shaka , Sancho and others cannot get running  ....   This players plight should renew the  push for a  union  plain and simple .....
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 08:56:06 AM by Trini _2014 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 09:05:12 AM »
Flex,

Deeks this was suppose to  role of FPATT /players union which  JACK WARNER REFUSE RECOGNIZE , pro league players refuse/scared to join and Shaka , Sancho and others cannot get running  ....   This players plight should renew the  push for a  union  plain and simple .....

Trini I agree.

Offline Red Mango

• because football, does bring we together...
  • Sr. Warrior
  • We Comin'... Bless up!...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 09:25:02 AM »
Flex yuh heart BIG hoss... yeah, boss idea!...

go fuh it!
I wanted to bring a different style to the team, to play the Trinbagonian way. Everald "Gally" Cummings

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 09:52:17 AM »
While the idea has merit and is a noble one, I don't think that it should be the responsibility of the league to implement it. To me, this idea should fall under the auspices of a player's association (FPATT anyone?  ;)). Basically when it comes to certain things, players need to see about themselves.

Here is an example of services provided by the English Professional Footballers Association:

The PFA manages four main funds:

Benevolent Fund
This fund provides financial assistance for any member or dependant past or present who is facing financial hardship. There is also death benefit payable to the next of kin of any member in the event of his death whilst under contract, up to a maximum of £1million.

Accident Insurance Fund
This fund provides monies to ensure that all Premier League and Football League contracted players are covered under the PFA's Accident and Sickness Insurance Scheme in the event that they suffer a specific injury or illness which results in their permanent total disability to play professional football. This fund also pays a subsidy to both the Premier League and the Football League to ensure that every player has private medical insurance and immediate access to the best possible treatment. This fund also provides financial assistance to former members towards medical expenses and free places at Lilleshall Rehabilitation Centre.

Education Fund
This fund provides grants for training and qualifications for players once their careers are over. It also provides funding for the apprentice programme in both the Premier League and the Football League; the Premier League/PFA Community Fund and the Football League Trust with regard to community initiatives as well as our own dedicated Community Liaison Department; anti-racism programmes and the Sporting Chance Clinic which provides education, assessment and rehabilitation with regard to addiction issues.

PFA Enterprises Fund
This is the commercial arm of the PFA looking after the commercial interests of the Association and individual members with 20 business partners providing numerous services including exclusive car deals to financial and legal advice. The Commercial Department also sources player appearances and deals with the Press Association which provides employment for over 120 former members. The PFA Player Management Agency provides an unparalleled individual player representation service using the expertise of our 10 qualified FIFA licensed agents.
Major League Soccer Players Union

The Major League Soccer Players Union serves as the exclusive collective bargaining representative for all current players in Major League Soccer.  Formed in April 2003, the Union ensures protection of the rights of all MLS Players, while also promoting their best interests.

In 2004, the Union and MLS signed the first ever collective bargaining agreement ("CBA") covering MLS players, which ran through January 31, 2010.  After negotiating with MLS throughout 2009 and 2010, on March 20, 2010 the Union and MLS agreed to a new CBA, effective February 1, 2010 and running through the 2014 season.  The new CBA provides significant benefits for MLS players.  In building upon the 2004 CBA, the 2010 CBA increases salary budgets by over 34% and minimum salaries by more than 42% over the five year term, maintains continued 100% fully-paid health insurance benefits and increased retirement contributions from the league, while also dramatically increasing the number of players with guaranteed contracts.  In addition, the CBA increases player movement rights, provides limitations on the number of unilateral options in a player's contract, and provides an expanded role for an independent arbitrator to hear disputes between MLS and players.

There are also examples in other sports like NBA Players Association etc.
Regarding your proposed contributions, I think it should be percentage/formula driven instead of an absolute dollar amount.

But all in all you are raising a valid point which in turn raises much larger general issues with "professional" sport in T&T.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 10:00:48 AM »
Good points guys.

And Tallman... if we go to wait on FPATT we might as well start playing the lottery.

Not blaming the organizers but the support from T&T is minimal.

This idea is a stepping stone to build on and sooner or later FPATT will eventually emerge and better ideas and so on will come into play.

This organization is a start, someone has to take the lead and there is no better way to do so. Players in T&T don't realise how fast things could change for them and how important this is.   ;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 10:03:03 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 10:11:33 AM »
A great idea, but the will to do it has to come from the players themselves.

Ey Flex....how about ah "Flex-savings" account instead? :D :rotfl: :rotfl:
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 10:22:34 AM »
 :applause: :applause:

This is EXCELLENT stuff....

Flex, I hope you sent it to Dexter Skeene.

I would love to see this go into play.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 05:30:03 PM »
Good post

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2010, 09:31:52 PM »
Flex, great post.

Tallman steal all my thunder, but I was essentially coming to say that much of what's being proposed would properly fall within the auspicies of a player's union.  We all know of course where we are with that particular venture.

Acknowledging the lack of said union, I think the idea for the league to take up the slack is a great one.  What I would suggest is that money be pooled and invested in a mutual fund, or Unit Trust, or some other "safe" financial vehicle, where it can grow until needed.  It can then be tapped into as necessary.  The fund manager can oversee it's performance/managment, while the Pro League and the players can each designate individuals who would then share co-authority for any withdrawals/disbursements.  Any requests for funds should be accompanied by their joint signatures.

All of this underscores the need or the Players to organize, and the TTFF aside, I hope that the Pro League recognizes how beneficial such an entity could be for the health of the domestic game as well.  Players need counseling and mentoring to learn how to deal with the little things what many of us who have been earning a paycheck for years take for granted.  This includes wise-spending as well as saving.  But yes, there definitely need to be a separate emergency fund from which to provided assistance to the players as well.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 06:45:50 AM »
Since FPATT is a stillbirth or at best a child wit nuff disabilities they are not in a position 2 implement this. Remember we pardner Hunt give dem money and they could not put up d structure 2 get d money. SO 4GET FPATT and lets find a way 2 implement it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 12:06:09 PM »
Totally agree with Flex here, but the big question is, no one in T&T cares, de players don't care either or they dont have the balls to make things like these work. Sad....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 05:23:21 PM »
Mr. Dexter Skeene reply to me. "I understand the idea and the concept and I think it is something that can be discussed with the TTFF and the Players Association."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 05:50:53 PM »
Mr. Dexter Skeene reply to me. "I understand the idea and the concept and I think it is something that can be discussed with the TTFF and the Players Association."

The Players Association??    :-\   

Also, is he going to facilitate the meeting or he like de idea but want you to run with it??
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 06:04:00 PM »
The Players Association??    :-\  

Also, is he going to facilitate the meeting or he like de idea but want you to run with it??

He throw that idea in a box, put a pad lock on it and set it sail.... 8)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 06:53:30 PM »
Skeene is a bloob... at least he could have tried, but it wasn't his idea, so off course he wouldn't.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 04:05:50 PM »
While the idea has merit and is a noble one, I don't think that it should be the responsibility of the league to implement it. To me, this idea should fall under the auspices of a player's association (FPATT anyone?  ;)). Basically when it comes to certain things, players need to see about themselves.

Here is an example of services provided by the English Professional Footballers Association:

The PFA manages four main funds:

Benevolent Fund
This fund provides financial assistance for any member or dependant past or present who is facing financial hardship. There is also death benefit payable to the next of kin of any member in the event of his death whilst under contract, up to a maximum of £1million.

Accident Insurance Fund
This fund provides monies to ensure that all Premier League and Football League contracted players are covered under the PFA's Accident and Sickness Insurance Scheme in the event that they suffer a specific injury or illness which results in their permanent total disability to play professional football. This fund also pays a subsidy to both the Premier League and the Football League to ensure that every player has private medical insurance and immediate access to the best possible treatment. This fund also provides financial assistance to former members towards medical expenses and free places at Lilleshall Rehabilitation Centre.

Education Fund
This fund provides grants for training and qualifications for players once their careers are over. It also provides funding for the apprentice programme in both the Premier League and the Football League; the Premier League/PFA Community Fund and the Football League Trust with regard to community initiatives as well as our own dedicated Community Liaison Department; anti-racism programmes and the Sporting Chance Clinic which provides education, assessment and rehabilitation with regard to addiction issues.

PFA Enterprises Fund
This is the commercial arm of the PFA looking after the commercial interests of the Association and individual members with 20 business partners providing numerous services including exclusive car deals to financial and legal advice. The Commercial Department also sources player appearances and deals with the Press Association which provides employment for over 120 former members. The PFA Player Management Agency provides an unparalleled individual player representation service using the expertise of our 10 qualified FIFA licensed agents.
Major League Soccer Players Union

The Major League Soccer Players Union serves as the exclusive collective bargaining representative for all current players in Major League Soccer.  Formed in April 2003, the Union ensures protection of the rights of all MLS Players, while also promoting their best interests.

In 2004, the Union and MLS signed the first ever collective bargaining agreement ("CBA") covering MLS players, which ran through January 31, 2010.  After negotiating with MLS throughout 2009 and 2010, on March 20, 2010 the Union and MLS agreed to a new CBA, effective February 1, 2010 and running through the 2014 season.  The new CBA provides significant benefits for MLS players.  In building upon the 2004 CBA, the 2010 CBA increases salary budgets by over 34% and minimum salaries by more than 42% over the five year term, maintains continued 100% fully-paid health insurance benefits and increased retirement contributions from the league, while also dramatically increasing the number of players with guaranteed contracts.  In addition, the CBA increases player movement rights, provides limitations on the number of unilateral options in a player's contract, and provides an expanded role for an independent arbitrator to hear disputes between MLS and players.

There are also examples in other sports like NBA Players Association etc.
Regarding your proposed contributions, I think it should be percentage/formula driven instead of an absolute dollar amount.

But all in all you are raising a valid point which in turn raises much larger general issues with "professional" sport in T&T.

The one missing here is the pension fund. All PFA members are eligible. There used to be big bonuses added depending on earnings and service. Nowadays, contributions are required. It was one of the only pension schemes in UK that could be collected before age 55 (35 was the retirement age). The big problem was that players took the pension at 35 and blew the tax free lump sum and in many cases except the big EPL earners, the income was relatively small.

Flex's idea is a good one, but it must be in the hands of the players, in other words, FPATT. Also, the mathematics of insurance/pension means that the number of active players contributing will not be large enough to generate a worthwhile sum. It would be better to focus on a benevolent fund paying out one off payments. 

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 06:03:19 PM »
The sad thing is.......allyuh seem to care more than de players. Until they need help, that is. Personally, I feel until de facking players bite de bullet and sign up in high numbers for FPATT any planned union, I feel this is a dead horse issue. Nobody want to make de sacrifice themselves or take chance to get blacklist, but eye open wide when yuh hear " benefits ".
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 07:59:59 PM »
The sad thing is.......allyuh seem to care more than de players. Until they need help, that is. Personally, I feel until de facking players bite de bullet and sign up in high numbers for FPATT any planned union, I feel this is a dead horse issue. Nobody want to make de sacrifice themselves or take chance to get blacklist, but eye open wide when yuh hear " benefits ".

Which is why I realize I need to temper my passion for this National Team.  Admins doh want to change and the players really doh wan to change. Some do, but many others allowing de wizard to cower them from behind the screen.  Man does want to cuss players who to them not showing the requisite amount of 'patriotism', after all is "we" team dey dissing "F#CK DEM!"

This team has never been "ours", it's a joint partnership between the players and the administration... constructed in a way so that the administrators get the lions share of the benefits, and the players happy with whatever little scraps get thrown their way.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 08:09:09 PM »

COSIGN and Skeene know dat so he say why bother.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 04:47:42 AM »
But what I want to say is that Jack didn't give Marvin Lee financial assistance. He gave him assistance but never spent a dime.

The USSF paid for his medical care. FIFA paid for his wheelchair and so on. In fact, many of Warner's promises to family never came off.

But here's the thing, Marvin didn't deserve the song and dance and to be made a spectacle of because the TTFF didn't insure him! The same TTFF that Warner is Special Adviser for. And it was a FIFA tournament!

I want to believe that is illegal. Warner should have have been ashamed to that fact but of course he is shameless.

The Marvin Lee scandal is a black eye for the TTFF and not the other way around.

As for Anthony Noriega ! You know a good samaritan in United States helped him when he was at a hospital in Miami and signed medical form and then almost lost their house as hospital sued for unpaid hospital bills that the TTFF didn't honour ?!
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2010, 06:22:34 PM »
Dexter Skeene latest reply to this topic.

RE -

Nothing is wrong with that. You must first go through the proper process.

After TTFF notification then the Players Assoc. is consulted and it is then further discussed.

I can identify with your concern.

We will continue to look at it. I spoke to Shaka and we will further explore.

Thanks.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2010, 06:44:40 PM »
Dexter Skeene latest reply to this topic.

RE -

Nothing is wrong with that. You must first go through the proper process.

After TTFF notification then the Players Assoc. is consulted and it is then further discussed.

I can identify with your concern.

We will continue to look at it. I spoke to Shaka and we will further explore.

Thanks.

We gettin a little betta at least he talk 2 Shaka.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2010, 07:08:05 AM »
The Flex Spending Account would have come in handy for Kevon Carter now. But the powers to be couldn't care less.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 07:18:03 AM by Flex »

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2010, 08:27:45 AM »
Dexter Skeene's reply is confusing to me.  What does this idea have to do with the TTFF?  The TTFF and the PFL are separate entities.  The idea that Flex is talking about should not involve the TTFF in any way. 

Tallman is 100% correct as well.  This issue is one that the PFL players need to come together and implement.  If at some point the owners of the PFL teams decide to set up something similar then that is fine but the responsibility falls mainly on the players.

Another idea for the players is to come together and buy some type of group insurance coverege for injury/disability etc.  This would provide some type of financial protection no matter how small until the league improves and player salaries increase.  Later on the players can look into forming a union, collecting dues and creating some type of retirement plan, better injury protection etc. 

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2010, 09:18:47 PM »
The Flex Spending Account would have come in handy for Kevon Carter now. But the powers to be couldn't care less.
        I think Kevon will be fine,he is fortunate to be in the Defence Force,they take care of those guys the incident occured while on duty.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2010, 04:25:05 AM »
        I think Kevon will be fine,he is fortunate to be in the Defence Force,they take care of those guys the incident occured while on duty.

Coops, the point is, it can happen to anyone, Carter just fortunate to be a Gov. employee....

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2010, 07:18:12 AM »

Coops, the point is, it can happen to anyone, Carter just fortunate to be a Gov. employee....
       I hear yu.....

1]; } ?>