October 17, 2024, 11:29:18 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Cop out not sell out  (Read 4885 times)

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Jamaica Cop out not sell out
« on: November 02, 2005, 04:01:03 PM »
Howdy,
In the past few days I have been a little angry with the whole Jamaica/Bahrain mess that Uncle Jack has gotten himself into.

Somehow Jamaica playing Bahrain a few days before their play-off match with T&T in Uncle Jack's mind shows that Jamaica is selling out to the Dessert Boys.

That is a load of donkey crap. That game with Jamaica would have been a perfect time to truly scout Bahrain and determine there weaknesses. In addition a few knocks from our Jamaican cousins could add to the pressure to Bahrain team who are short on experiance with teams from this side of the Atlantic.

One could imagine the confidence outage that Bahrain would have suffered had Jamaica put a few past them.

Instead under the misguided belief that Bahrain playing Jamaica for money that is needed in the JFF program somehow is a blow to regional unity. That nonsense is further backed up Captain Burrell. He andf Jack Warner has short changed the fans of Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago and cost the JFF some vital dollars.

Just before I leave I wonder if the BFF would have complained had T&T played  Saudi Arabia sometime next week.

Good to be back.

Marc
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica Cop out not sell out
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 04:10:37 PM »
 They should be ashamed to even consider such foolishness :-X

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 04:14:28 PM »
Howdy,
In the past few days I have been a little angry with the whole Jamaica/Bahrain mess that Uncle Jack has gotten himself into.

Somehow Jamaica playing Bahrain a few days before their play-off match with T&T in Uncle Jack's mind shows that Jamaica is selling out to the Dessert Boys.

That is a load of donkey crap. That game with Jamaica would have been a perfect time to truly scout Bahrain and determine there weaknesses. In addition a few knocks from our Jamaican cousins could add to the pressure to Bahrain team who are short on experiance with teams from this side of the Atlantic.

One could imagine the confidence outage that Bahrain would have suffered had Jamaica put a few past them.

Instead under the misguided belief that Bahrain playing Jamaica for money that is needed in the JFF program somehow is a blow to regional unity. That nonsense is further backed up Captain Burrell. He andf Jack Warner has short changed the fans of Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago and cost the JFF some vital dollars.

Just before I leave I wonder if the BFF would have complained had T&T played  Saudi Arabia sometime next week.

Good to be back.

Marc

Jack didnt want a situation where Jamaica beat Bahrain, only for Bahrain to turnaround and beat T&T. Canyou imagine how teh Jamaicans would rub it in on the Trinis had that happened?   :D

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 04:17:52 PM »
And what would you have said if we won...

Can you believe that Jamaica is out of the World Cup running or are you still dreaming.

Jack didn't have a problem with the match vs Jamaica...

Like the greedy dog, you ask for more money and got NONE in return, typical Jamaicans.

PS; I guess the Austrialian whopping still have u stupid.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 04:26:53 PM by Flex »

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 04:22:02 PM »
Reggaefan like you have an alarm when ever Jamaica is mention on this site it really hurts to see us do good as we did against Mexico we will Bahrain     
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 04:23:51 PM »
Can you believe that Jamaica is out of the World Cup running or are you still dreaming.

Like the greedy dog, you ask for more money and got NONE in return, typical Jamaicans.

Jamaica is out, has been out. Where have you been?

Well, when you dealing with a set of rich men from Barhain, you try to cash in as much as possible ent? the governement promised them an "open budget" leading up to the two leg series with T&T. Nuff oil dollar$$$$ being handed out, yuh cant blame the JFF for demanding more money.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 04:26:33 PM »
Reggaefan like you have an alarm when ever Jamaica is mention on this site it really hurts to see us do good as we did against Mexico we will Bahrain     

Yes, you will do good vs Bahrain. At least, you should...they are not neccesary a known quantity in world football. And most importantoly, they are first timers like you guys.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 04:29:36 PM »

Yes, you will do good vs Bahrain. At least, you should...they are not neccesary a known quantity in world football. And most importantoly, they are first timers like you guys.

What do you mean by first timers?? Please explain.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2005, 04:31:06 PM »
Howdy,

Good to be back.

Marc

Jack didnt want a situation where Jamaica beat Bahrain, only for Bahrain to turnaround and beat T&T. Canyou imagine how teh Jamaicans would rub it in on the Trinis had that happened?   :D

CLASSIC RF POST!

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 04:35:32 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

See other also see that we are not much different :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 04:41:13 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

See other also see that we are not much different :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You'll see how much different we are soon enough!!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2005, 04:46:30 PM »
Bah Simply Better..............I know alot off guys on this site tired of you....I getting there...You more than welcome but use good judgement....to send 15 of these :rotfl:  could be view as an insult not an opinion....
So use better judgement no need for extremities here.  Even if you feel the urge to be extreme  please fight it because man here just talking.......And after the 12th please come back ;)
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2005, 04:49:05 PM »

Both teams have never played in teh World Cup finals......so whoeveradvances, will be first timers...Ie first time playing in teh big dance.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2005, 04:49:50 PM »
Howdy,

Actually Jack said he supported the game vs. Bah, as TT could scout the opposition.

His problem was that by giving them a one week camp, they were giving them a good chance to settle in.

vb

Good to be back.

Marc

In all fariness to Jack , he ws fine with game as he said it would give TT a chance to scout Bah.

He said he had a prob. withh the one week camp, which woudl give them  a chance to settle in.

VB
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 05:10:55 PM by vb »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2005, 05:02:37 PM »
good post mp.  I don't usually like steroetyping eh...but yuh cyah trust a politician - everybody know thaat...so when I see fellaz like the JFA actually take on jack and he stupidness (ie ask for a ridiculous price so tha game wouldn't come off) and not see true jack and he self serving motives hiden behind the banners of words like "solidarity" and "good",....politician again dread...doh even listen to he.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2005, 05:10:39 PM »

Well, when you dealing with a set of rich men from Barhain, you try to cash in as much as possible ent? the governement promised them an "open budget" leading up to the two leg series with T&T. Nuff oil dollar$$$$ being handed out, yuh cant blame the JFF for demanding more money.

Money whores.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2005, 06:12:05 PM »
Plain and simple; you helping my enemy prepare for battle against me, to help make them a stronger opponent, yuh selling out!!!
Regardless of what byproducts are gained by your selling out, its still a back stab.  Especially taking away our homefield advantage by allowing them to come in early o clock and get accustomed to the climate and condidtions.
Sure they could have touched down in Trini weeks before the game fine let them do that without the assistance of any CONCACAF countries!

Offline revelation

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2005, 06:13:52 PM »
Jack didn't mind Jamaica playing Bahrain in a friendly.....he didn't know that Jamaica woulda BEEN friendly by letting them stay for a week!!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2005, 06:14:16 PM »
I never had a problem with the friendly. Jamaica woulda rest 4 on Bahrain and injure two of their players. The issue with the camp was bound to become controversial. Jack blowed things out of proportion (no surprise there) but I think the JFF was a little suspect to be honest.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2005, 11:52:02 PM »
I think it was Bahrain that pulled out of the Jamaica friendly.  They must have realized that if they could beat the same Panama team 5-0 that knocked Jamaica out de Hex then imagine what the score woulda be vs Jamaica.  Double figures no doubt.
So that is no kinda preparation for the cut arse they are expecting from T&T on the 12th. 

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2005, 01:07:28 AM »
Plain and simple; you helping my enemy prepare for battle against me, to help make them a stronger opponent, yuh selling out!!!
Regardless of what byproducts are gained by your selling out, its still a back stab. Especially taking away our homefield advantage by allowing them to come in early o clock and get accustomed to the climate and condidtions.
Sure they could have touched down in Trini weeks before the game fine let them do that without the assistance of any CONCACAF countries!

I tink yuh missin' the point pardner, at the end of the day is not the race to the moon, or desert storm pt 2.  the whole purpose of the world cup is to unite the nations.  si not a war.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2005, 01:32:23 PM »
RF is back fellas.  De man was just scouting the site, but it was too irresistible not to post.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2005, 01:34:02 PM »

Yeah, we know allyuh have a ting for oil money.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2005, 01:44:02 PM »
Regardless of what byproducts are gained by your selling out, its still a back stab. Especially taking away our homefield advantage by allowing them to come in early o clock and get accustomed to the climate and condidtions.

I tink yuh missin' the point pardner, at the end of the day is not the race to the moon, or desert storm pt 2.  the whole purpose of the world cup is to unite the nations.  si not a war.
Bounty ah ent so sure about that. International football has always been surrounded by politics etc. If your check history, football has been used as a pretext for cross border fighting between Honduras and El Salvador and also used to call a cease fire in a civil war ie Nigeria back in the 70's. In the recent match between Croatia and Bosnia/Herzegovina they had endless security for fear of serious fighting among fans given a particular outcome. Believe me, football can be closely associated with wars ,if not, then definitely with violence.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2005, 04:13:18 PM »
no debating that...but you don't think them fellaz ridiculous?

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2005, 05:30:04 PM »
Somebody start a post bout the cut arse Jamaica get from Australia na. I like when RF post it does be kicks   :rotfl:
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2005, 06:07:43 PM »
 Jamaica is a bunch of yellow bellies...get it yellow  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2005, 08:49:07 PM »
I watch de Jam - Aus game a couple days ago.  That defense was real kicks.  Real silly mistakes.  And they had almost no attack.  No positives from that game.  I think the crowd start to heckle Jamaica after a while.

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2005, 09:38:53 PM »
"Coach Downswell thought the early goal proved too much for his team.
'The early goal we gave up I think we didn't recover from that. then we conceded a second goal on the counter-attack.'The coach was particularly unhappy with the effort of the central defensive unit.

'I don't think they offered much in terms of the composure that we usually have at the back, the way we used the ball and especially our marking,' he said."

Somebody who does post on the forum say that Jack was afraid that Jamaica beat Bharain and then Bharain beat us. From that statement form their coach it sound like the Panama side that get five woulda beat them. RF what you think bout that?
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2005, 09:50:55 PM »
WAIT NAH BOSS U IS D FAMOUS MARC P???

FROM MARC P SITE????

MY LOORD DOH CUM HERE TO BEAT UP WE MODERATORS NAH :angel:
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

1]; } ?>