June 24, 2024, 07:31:50 AM

Author Topic: Nathan Ellington  (Read 5700 times)

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nathan Ellington
« on: November 21, 2005, 08:55:20 PM »
ANYBODY SEE NATHAN ELLINGTON TWO GOALS FOR WEST BROM DIS WEEKEND. TELL MEH WHA YUH THINK BOUT HIM?
I  THINK WE SHOULD TRY TO GET HIM BECAUSE HE GRANDMOTHER FROM HERE AND HE IS AH BIG PLAYER.NO JOKE DE MAN BAD.
ONE THING DEY HAH TO DO IS CHANGE DE LAW FOR CITIZENSHIP BEFORE DE WORLD CUP AND EVERYTHING GO BE ALLRIGHT.
ANYBODY WITH ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS.
JUST LEH WE TRY TO GET THE BEST POSSIBLE PLAYERS NAH.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 05:52:26 AM by Tallman »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: NATHAN ELLINGTON
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 08:56:56 PM »
We went through this already (a couple of times). He is not eligible.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Petition for Nathan Ellington
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 12:20:07 PM »
I say we should start a petition to change TNT citizenship/passports laws to back one step to grandparents(or ring up the Goverment or your local embassy if you cant afford to phone home(lol), and keep pestesting them to change the laws.lol). If Nathan Ellington can play im sure he would be a great addition to the squad. back up for john. I think hes better than Zamora (Zamora is doing ok though at the moment)

So anyone care to make the petition ;D ;D :D
http://www.petitionspot.com/

Lwad, ah hope i doh get cuss for this suggestion
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 12:28:05 PM by Futbol »

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
Re: Petition for Nathan Ellington
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 12:22:30 PM »
This man big as bull. What team is dat he playin for?
Ketch footballitis

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 12:25:46 PM »
Just one thing regardless if you think ellington is crap or not. The parent of ellington who mother was born in TNT couldn't they just get a passport then Ellington would be entitled to one

A child born outside of Trinidad and Tobago after 1st August, 1976 becomes a Trinidad and Tobago citizen if at birth, either parent is a Trinidad and Tobago citizen otherwise than by descent.

A person born outside of Trinidad and Tobago after 30th August, 1962 whose mother was a Trinidad and Tobago citizen otherwise than by descent shall become a Trinidad and Tobago citizen.

A person being a former citizen of Trinidad and Tobago by birth/descent, having voluntarily acquired the citizenship of another country after 29 July, 1988 does not lose his Trinidad and Tobago citizenship. If he becomes a citizen of another country before 29 July, 1988 voluntarily, he has to apply to have his Trinidad and Tobago citizenship restored.

Could someone answer my question, please   ;D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 01:46:03 PM by Futbol »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 12:26:40 PM »
This man big as bull. What team is dat he playin for?
West Brom

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2005, 12:32:06 PM »
Alice St.George: astgeorge@mowt.gov.tt
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 12:34:00 PM »
Alice St.George: astgeorge@mowt.gov.tt

See that everybody now. Now we can start. I have to get my grammer right and put across a good arguement instead of coming across like a raggamuffin-hooligan ;D

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 01:06:59 PM »
Ent nobody interested in Ellington

heres a couple of goals if you've never seen him before(download, but small files)

goal 1
goal 2
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 01:11:17 PM by Futbol »

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 01:09:32 PM »
those files are the same
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 01:12:14 PM »
those files are the same
No they aint, not anymore anyway ;D

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2005, 01:19:04 PM »
Whilst Ellington is a good striker, how much strikers we actually want on this team? For me if John, Jones, Scotland, Sealy, Glenn and C Samuel cant do the business, how much difference is one player going to make. Right now we need better defenders! Wing backs who can defend, overlap and make accurate crosses. Full backs who can tackle, and accurately distribute the ball. We also need one or two sprinters on the team (Ato whey yuh at!). Men who can run past men at will. Come to think of it, ah think Ato should try out for the team. ;D

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2005, 01:21:30 PM »
Whilst Ellington is a good striker, how much strikers we actually want on this team? For me if John, Jones, Scotland, Sealy, Glenn and C Samuel cant do the business, how much difference is one player going to make. Right now we need better defenders! Wing backs who can defend, overlap and make accurate crosses. Full backs who can tackle, and accurately distribute the ball. We also need one or two sprinters on the team (Ato whey yuh at!). Men who can run past men at will. Come to think of it, ah think Ato should try out for the team. ;D
Good point about the defenders but I think that Ellington is better than most of those strikers you mentioned.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 01:28:07 PM »
Hello...even if the Ministry decide tuh take allyuh seriously, who say de man want tuh play for we? N even if he want tuh play yuh know how long it go take fuh all de paper-work n ting?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2005, 01:34:14 PM »
Fair enough futbol, but if we get the worlds 2 best strikers, dey not going to get the ball, beacuse de midfield and defense will be under so much pressure. There isn't one team in the WC dat we beloved Warriors 'should' beat.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2005, 01:39:45 PM »
Hello...even if the Ministry decide tuh take allyuh seriously, who say de man want tuh play for we? N even if he want tuh play yuh know how long it go take fuh all de paper-work n ting?
Ms. Toppa. The man done already say he want to play for TNT. My friend is close friends with his cousin ellington does want to play but he knew he couldnt play for TNT. That why he never bothered from young. One of Ellingtons best friends who is Jason Roberts of Wigan who inspired  to try and play for TNT because roberts was born in West London but played for Grenada from very young(19). but this time I think he must of thought the rules might of change,thats why he try again. I dont know
And you should know when it comes to International Football everything is fast tracked with citizenship etc etc.
Passports within days  ;)

« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 01:43:47 PM by Futbol »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 01:42:30 PM »
So all bias aside...who better Ellington or Murphy ? I really never see either of them.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2005, 01:45:35 PM »
i would probly say ellington. ellington is better than zamora for sure aswell

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2005, 01:50:17 PM »
i would probly say ellington. ellington is better than zamora for sure aswell
Pionner Trini would know because you living in England. You saw him playing for bristol rovers and Wigan, right?

What you guys have to understand this guy is hungry believe me. He came from Non-League football before playing for Bristol Rovers even though he came from Non-League football at young age Non-League football is really hard to get out of at that age because clubs already have their academy set ups and everything and are not really intested in Non-League players.
He has a good goal scoring record too

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2005, 01:57:47 PM »
yeh any player who comes from non league has to be decent, non league in england is a hard place to play aswell, if you put some of the best players there they will get crunched. lol man like owen an dem wouldnt cope ;)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 01:59:44 PM »
yeh any player who comes from non league has to be decent, non league in england is a hard place to play aswell, if you put some of the best players there they will get crunched. lol man like owen an dem wouldnt cope ;)
For real.lol :D

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2005, 02:05:49 PM »
So all bias aside...who better Ellington or Murphy ? I really never see either of them.

I saw two of Ellington game and see him on highlights on FSC. I think he is prett damn good, he started off the season being injured but has quickly caught form and putting in some very good displays. If continues on his trojectory Sven will even start to take notice because he's not too far off Darren Bent.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 02:15:13 PM »

I saw two of Ellington game and see him on highlights on FSC. I think he is prett damn good, he started off the season being injured but has quickly caught form and putting in some very good displays. If continues on his trojectory Sven will even start to take notice because he's not too far off Darren Bent.
Plus he was settling into the club, the area and his wife(or girlfriend) was pregnant so he had or has alot on his mind and still doing well   ;)

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 02:51:14 PM »
yeah I agree Ato is the obvious choice up front for speed eh! But he have tuh wuk on he fuss touch. :cheers:

TrinInfinite

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2005, 04:27:12 PM »
dis man and zamora will b a deadly combo 4 we, with players like latas, yorke, whitley, hardest, birchall, edwards feedin dem de ball, we on fiah from start tuh finish, it have upset written all over we team, if we get players like dis

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2005, 04:40:58 PM »
Just one thing regardless if you think ellington is crap or not. The parent of ellington who mother was born in TNT couldn't they just get a passport then Ellington would be entitled to one

A child born outside of Trinidad and Tobago after 1st August, 1976 becomes a Trinidad and Tobago citizen if at birth, either parent is a Trinidad and Tobago citizen otherwise than by descent.

A person born outside of Trinidad and Tobago after 30th August, 1962 whose mother was a Trinidad and Tobago citizen otherwise than by descent shall become a Trinidad and Tobago citizen.

A person being a former citizen of Trinidad and Tobago by birth/descent, having voluntarily acquired the citizenship of another country after 29 July, 1988 does not lose his Trinidad and Tobago citizenship. If he becomes a citizen of another country before 29 July, 1988 voluntarily, he has to apply to have his Trinidad and Tobago citizenship restored.

Could someone answer my question, please   ;D

The key phrase is "if at birth". The parents could get a passport now but it would not affect Ellington retroactively.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2005, 04:53:32 PM »
yeah I agree Ato is the obvious choice up front for speed eh! But he have tuh wuk on he fuss touch. :cheers:

eh eh..Ato like saga boy thing too bad.. he go stop to sign autograph an thing.. plus, if he come out wid dem darkers, Davids go get vex.. all kinda copyright things go be the outcome ah dat..

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2005, 06:54:18 AM »
I say we should start a petition to change TNT citizenship/passports laws to back one step to grandparents(or ring up the Goverment or your local embassy if you cant afford to phone home(lol), and keep pestesting them to change the laws.lol). If Nathan Ellington can play im sure he would be a great addition to the squad. back up for john. I think hes better than Zamora (Zamora is doing ok though at the moment)

So anyone care to make the petition ;D ;D :D
http://www.petitionspot.com/

Lwad, ah hope i doh get cuss for this suggestion

Futbol anybody start the petition as yet because i went to the website and i cannot find it.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2005, 09:10:28 AM »
i for sure would rather him dan zamora.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2005, 11:08:21 AM »

Futbol anybody start the petition as yet because i went to the website and i cannot find it.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI
No. I gave the link for someone to start one. ah will later if ah dont forget. ah feeling tired now.

1]; } ?>