FANS at the Eddie Hart Savannah (EHS) in Tacarigua should be treated to a tantalising League Cup final between four-time champions Parliament and Bon Air FC on December 21.

Both finalists reached the championship match of the Eddie Hart Football League with relatively comfortable victories over Hustlers and Valtrin United.

First to the final was Bon Air, who scored an easy 2-0 win over Hustlers, who were unable to recover the goal-scoring form they showed against Parliament in the quarter-finals.

Bon Air surprisingly trounced the former champs 5-1 to advance to the semis on goal difference over Flippers. Hustlers started the game needing three clear to move on to the next round.

Parliament reached their first final in five years on the back of an impressive 3-1 whipping of 2006 champions Valtrin United on Saturday night at the EHS.

Ex-Trinidad and Tobago senior team player Nigel "Pistol" Pierre opened the scoring for Parliament in the 12th minute when he superbly curled a free kick past the outstretched hands of the Valtrin custodian.Â

The item brought Valtrin to life after a sluggish opening. They started to put attacks together and create a few chances, without making use of them, and found themselves down by a two-goal deficit in the 26th minute, courtesy of a brilliant header from midfielder and skipper Curt Danclair.

Danclair stretched all the muscles in his neck to plant a powerful header over Valtrin·s goalkeeper, who was caught in no-man's land after he hesitated to leave his line for a beautiful square ball. The effort was delivered from the right side which swerved away from him just outside his six-yard box.

Valtrin tried desperately to stay in the game but they never looked like scoring before the end of the first period, despite a couple of close calls on the Parliament goal.

On the other side, Parliament always looked the better and more purposeful of the two sides.

They were the more likely team to score again before the end of the first half, which they dominated, and it was no surprise they went to the interval with a truly-deserving 3-0 advantage.

The third and final goal of the game for the winners came just before the half-time whistle from a terrible goalkeeper's blunder that knocked all the fight out of the Valtrin squad.

The error handed Shane Calderon the easiest of tasks to just tap the ball into an unprotected goal.

Valtrin never recovered from that soft goal.