TTFA Elite Under 14 girls head coach Marlon Charles is continuing the screening process as he seeks to select a final pool of players to prepare for the next CONCACAF Under 15 Girls Championship in Florida.
The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association will commence screening for National Under 15 girls Selection with a session at the TTFA Home of Football training pitch at Ato Boldon Stadium this Sunday March 17th, 2019.
Five months after Trinidad and Tobago was controversially forfeited from the Concacaf Girls’ Under-15 Championship in the United States, the local Girls’ National Under-15 Team have not held a single training session and have no idea when next they will meet on the football field.
Visa woes leave national team stranded
THE national Under-15 girls footballers and technical staff are keen to move on from the indignity of missing the CONCACAF Under-15 Championship at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida, United States.
More Articles ...
- Under 15 Girls keep on working ahead of CONCACAF Championship
- T&T Under 15 Girls continue preparations for CONCACAF Championship at IMG in August
- CONCACAF Girls U-15 Championship set for IMG Academy in Bradenton in August
- Football family mourns Abiela's passing
- Annika Daniel competes against top level competition at tourney
- U-15 Girls end Championship with defeat to Mexico