CLUB SANDO are champions of the Youth Pro League (YPL) Under-17 division after eking a 1-0 win over San Juan Jabloteh at the Manny Ramjohn Stadium on Sunday to celebrate the club’s first ever league title, at any level, since joining the Pro League in 2015.
Trendsetter Hawks sealed the first spot available to the Pizza Hut Elite (Under-17) Division 'Big-Four' of the 2019 Republic Bank National Youth League with a 3-0 defeat of Marabella Family Crisis Centre on Saturday last.
TRENDSETTER HAWKS One stayed atop the standings in the North Zone Under-15 division of the Republic Bank National Youth Football League.
San Juan Jabloteh are champions of the youngest age-group division in the Youth Pro League (YPL) for a fifth consecutive time when they secured the 2019 Under-13 crown by their penultimate match day on Saturday.
More Articles ...
- North East Stars puts a spoke in the wheel of U-13 title favourites San Juan Jabloteh
- Trendsetter Hawks blank Prisons in Youth League
- Sween and Devenish push Jabloteh closer to U13 title; but Civic are new U15 and U17 frontrunners
- Febeau hit to SKHY, Devin Seales deal for Malabar, Gio’s bitter taste of Ginga; Trincity stay unbeaten
- Jabloteh heads into Easter break as U13, U15 leaders while Sando are new U17 frontrunners
- Inside the YPL: Wired868 finds familiar issues around player registration and club ‘adoptions’